• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsTicketExchange new time line

George

Nice. That seven hour thing was a joke.   Stubhub will still be better because it is well known and you can have tickets listed up until game time.   The Last Minute Services they offer are ridiculously convenient.  I sold and bought tickets within a few hours and spent a total of a minute and a half in their office. They charge a higher percentage than TicketExchange, but it is well worth it.  

Also, Stubhub has a great app. TicketExchange has a terrible website.  

well after further review they have not put this into effect for every game, some still have the 7 hour window while others have a 4 hr option.

I agree stub hubs  app is great, it would take me 20 sec last season to adjust pricing, and as long as I had tickets available I could see what each seat sold for. Letting me know what market price actually was. Currently I get a new grey hair in the amount of time it takes to Adjust pricing. I'm sure the Halo's will make a nice easy to use mobile app in the future.

Nice. That seven hour thing was a joke.   Stubhub will still be better because it is well known and you can have tickets listed up until game time.   The Last Minute Services they offer are ridiculously convenient.  I sold and bought tickets within a few hours and spent a total of a minute and a half in their office. They charge a higher percentage than TicketExchange, but it is well worth it.  

Also, Stubhub has a great app. TicketExchange has a terrible website.  

Agree with all of this.

One of the best ways to beat your competitors is to beat them at their own game. It's amazing to me that the ticketexchange took away the single most convenient option about selling on stubhub and that was being able to sell all your tickets electronically. Despite this advantage for ticketexchange,  StubHub is still better in my opinion (as a seller). The Last Minute Service option is working very well for me and I can bring a month worth of tickets there at a time so I don't have to make too many trips. Also, the StubHub staff there bends over backwards to make this work, If I don't sell my tickets, I can come pick them up or have someone else pick them up.

I think Stubhub's 15% take is greedy but it's hard to argue that I'm not getting something back with the customer service and the superior website and mobile app.

Can other seller's comment on their success using TicketExchange?

You can have someone else pick up tickets that you've left at StubHub?  

It is well staffed.  They have a line roped off, but I haven't had to wait a second. Rolled in at 6:15 today.  Out at 6:16.  Tickets sold. 

I'm rarely impressed by service.... never enough to talk about it... but StubHub is amazing.  

I'm doing pretty good with ticket exchange, so far. Now that there are more tickets on it it has become harder. I think the xchange is now the cheapest place to buy from as I am getting much less for tickets this year. I really like the lower commission I have to pay.

StubHub has the superior website and mobile app. The xchange NEEDS a mobile app before any other individual thing. The price comparison would be great too.

There are still a bunch of people selling cheap, I just hope it's panic for the 4-10 start. People selling a Friday Yankees game for &5-$10 more than we paid, ouch! Good if you want to buy, terrible if you want to sell. Normally I get 3-4 times what I paid for Yankee or bosox or Doyer games. I hate those fans anyway, too annoying to be around.

I think I'll loose some money on the xchange this year, but I'd make less on StubHub. unless, of course, I'd get lucky with a sucker who doesn't know about the exchange. This will all hopefully change when the team turns it around.

I think I'll loose some money on the xchange this year, but I'd make less on StubHub. unless, of course, I'd get lucky with a sucker who doesn't know about the exchange. This will all hopefully change when the team turns it around.

I am doing comparisons and I will switch to TicketExchange if sales are higher than ticketexchange but so far for the most part I get consistently higher sales on Stubhub. I get a lot of out of state sales and these people I am sure do not know about ticketexchange.

The other thing that REALLY bothers me about the Ticketexchange customer service is how they handled an issue with my seats. I have a group of 5 seats. When I went to list those 5 seats on Ticketexchange, I could not list all 5 together. I could list 4 and then the 5th had to be listed as a single. When I emailed  them about that issue their response was that I can't group those 5 together because I had added the 5th seat this year and (last year I had 4). That didn't make sense but they said it's how their system worked. They did say they would see if they can fix it. I emailed them 4 times for follow-up and each time they said they were checking into it. I finally just gave up and now no longer use the TicketExchange.

They did show me a way around this. I can list my tickets as a non-season ticket holder by entering the barcodes manually but when I did do that they charge 15% commission on sales. When I asked them about that they said they would check into it. Again no response.

I totally understand where the Angels are coming from and why the customer service is so bad. This system competes directly with their ticket sales so why put any effort into it to make it work well. StubHub on the otherhand is part of a public traded company and there is a bottom line that needs to be met.