• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Wow few losses, don't mean end of the road

wpghalo

It seems after every multiple loss, some makes a thread how bad we are.

Guess what? We are going to lose...we are going to have bumps a long the way.

We will win again put streaks up and win this Division. Angels are lil shell shocked without there mvp, they'll recover any day. This is usually what happens in any league, your leader, star goes down kinda rattles the cage.

Will be fine faithful. We got lots of season still, also don't we have games in hand on Houston ?

My concern is how they play against other teams that will be in the playoffs

5-7 vs Houston

0-3 vs Royals

2-4 vs Yankees

0-3 vs Giants

2-1 vs Twins(don't see them holding onto a WC spot though)

9-18 vs playoff teams right now, or 7-17 if you don't see the Twins making it, which I don't

Edited by bloodbrother

It is not the loses but the disappearance of some key players during important games that might be indicative of how the rest of the season will roll out.  Losing close games to contenders is one thing, being beaten without much of a fight is totally different. I am glad the front office did not waste good prospects on this year's season.

Could be 1-9 after Kershaw, Greinke, and Latos/Price get through with us, assuming we lose tonight.

Can this offense step up against top-tier pitchers? I have my doubts.

Trout is the only player on our roster I've seen hit good pitchers. However, without good protection that's at best a solo home run, more often a walk.