• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 Anaheim Ducks Thread

HaloCory22

Stating the obvious really but Freddie needs to start game four. Horcoff needs to stay in too, he should never have been out.

Agree, in particular on Horcoff. I don't get the love affair with Wagner. He's a pretty generic energy forward. Not a lot of skill. Solid forechecker. I mean whatever. Some Ducks fans seem to really obsess over him. As far as I can see he's pretty useless against a big strong D like Nashville. Horcoff helps tremendously on the PK also. Just for that he should be in, never mind that he's just better then Wagner.

And of course Andersen gets the start on Thursday night. Some times he really does make being team Gibby a not black and white thing that's for sure. Tho, I don't think Gibson was really the issue in games 1 and 2. He wasn't great or anything but he wasnt bad.

Edited by UndertheHalo

Agree, in particular on Horcoff. I don't get the love affair with Wagner. He's a pretty generic energy forward. Not a lot of skill. Solid forechecker. I mean whatever. Some Ducks fans seem to really obsess over him. As far as I can see he's pretty useless against a big strong D like Nashville. Horcoff helps tremendously on the PK also. Just for that he should be in, never mind that he's just better then Wagner.

And of course Andersen gets the start on Thursday night. Some times he really does make being team Gibby a not black and white thing that's for sure. Tho, I don't think Gibson was really the issue in games 1 and 2. He wasn't great or anything but he wasnt bad.

Totally agree on Horcoff. What he adds on the PK is so much more than what Wagner or Santorelli add in other areas. I don't mind either of those two guys but to me Horcoff is a pretty important player for us. Really good penalty killer, good faceoff option for crucial scenarios, solid on the forecheck and really just makes our fourth line better.

That was the effort from the Ducks I expected to see to start the series.  Bieska was great, Lindholm is by far our best dman, we need to lock him up long term.  FREDDIE FREDDIE FREDDIE!  Can't wait for tomorrow night!

Edited by halobob

Thompson with rakell and perry is brilliant - they looked awesome. And rakell can play more to his natural wing. What a smart move by Bruce.

This is why we traded for bieksa, he's been fantastic. Same with horcoff he looked great out here.

Lindholm has been the best player on the ice. What a baller.

Getz was a beast on both ends tonight.

Freddie was nails. Gibson wasn't bad in game 1 and 2 but freddie was so calming. We were like a different team out there in front of him.

I think Kesler is still hurt, hopefully his foot heals up ASAP. Despres scares me sometimes, I think he's still feeling those knocks to the head.

Edited by mrwicked