• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Pool party gone wild

Angelswin.com summer fanfest, or the softball game, since this event might be better on the dirt than on concrete.  

We should somehow get the Angels to donate a Mike Trout jersey, have the tv camera there, and have a best barrel roll contest.  Heck, can have Rojas and Gubi do a wipeout type narration on the side, just as payback for all the grief we give them on the forums.  

During the game, they can play the clip.  With of course the original leading.  

“This officer should not have to resign. I’m going to just go ahead and say it...the blacks are the ones causing the problems and this ‘racial tension.’ I guess that’s what happens when you flunk out of school and have no education,” she wrote, as reported by KCBD.

Fitzgibbons went on: “I’m almost to the point of wanting them all segregated on one side of town so they can hurt each other and leave the innocent people alone. Maybe the 50s and 60s were really on to something.”

Texas, lolz.

I love the #notaracist at the end of her rant.

That Texas officer resigned rather than waiting to be fired.  He is clearly over-reacting to this situation in chasing after the kids for possible trespassing or contempt of cop?!  His fellow Officers should've reigned him in.  Nice barrel-roll though.

We had this EXACT call last summer up in the Country Club area of North LB (It was predominantly black, but all races were in attendance)...  I still don't know if the kids had a right to be at this house/pool party, but I do know that nobody was arrested.  Nobody on either side used any kind of force either.  The "party" was calmly broken-up, and everybody went on their way.

Please tell me you have done a barrel roll at some point on the job...

Please tell me you have done a barrel roll at some point on the job...

Haaaah!  The only time I can remember doing one was during bike school, and I'll challenge everybody here to try this.  I forgot how far we rode, but it was up a hill and then for a good distance at speed.  Then, they tell you to bail-off the bike and go into foot pursuit...  I'll just say that it's impossible.

I remember my training Officer took a good spill one night!  We made a station-stop at one of the local Hospitals, then ran out to the car for a hot call.  My FTO tried to cut around the corner of the car, hit some loose gravel, and went down in a sliding-heap.  The funniest part tho, was that he lost almost all his gear under the car (radio, baton, flashlight).  We gathered his gear, but I could barely drive to the call from laughing so hard!