• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels brace for attendance below 3 million for first time since 2002

halobob - did you go to southern cal by any chance?

Only way I would've gone there is if I was guaranteed a bj by the song girl of my choice morning, noon, and night everyday.  

Last time I was on (or near, not sure if Galen is considered on campus or not) USC campus was for the SDSU vs USC bball game (wife went to SDSU).  I was hungover as **** having just gotten home from Vegas and game was Sunday night.  Saw courtside tix available on stubhub for $50 each, couldn't pass that up.  Seats were infront of their student section.  They sure didn't take kindly to me in my SDSU jersey and UCLA hat.  

The numbers here show differently Lou:

http://www.baseball-reference.com/leagues/current_attendance.shtml

Are you looking at average over all of last year?  I'm comparing through same number of games played so far this season as last season.

Using your link, 8 of the top 10 draws last year are down this season.   It will be interesting to see if summer and the West coast trips from the beasts from the East drive the numbers up as the season wears on.

Edited by Inside Pitch

That and school will be off soon.

This doesn't matter because these numbers are only comparing times when school was in session.  So theoretically both the 2014 and 2015 numbers will both be rising on the chart once school gets out which will still leave a negative attendance unless their school off times of this year outsell their school off times of last year.   

Only way I would've gone there is if I was guaranteed a bj by the song girl of my choice morning, noon, and night everyday.  

Last time I was on (or near, not sure if Galen is considered on campus or not) USC campus was for the SDSU vs USC bball game (wife went to SDSU).  I was hungover as **** having just gotten home from Vegas and game was Sunday night.  Saw courtside tix available on stubhub for $50 each, couldn't pass that up.  Seats were infront of their student section.  They sure didn't take kindly to me in my SDSU jersey and UCLA hat.  

Ha. That's awesome.    I know you hate southern cal, btw