• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OMG

Cardinals must not have a message board, so he wandered over here.

I've been following the Angels since you got Pujols. Yes the Cardinals have a board and our game ended hours ago so I decided to watch the Angels game. I didn't realize I commited a crime or anything,

I've been following the Angels since you got Pujols. Yes the Cardinals have a board and our game ended hours ago so I decided to watch the Angels game. I didn't realize I commited a crime or anything,

You're good man. All of us just hate everything right now. Our organization sucks and our manager is a coward.

You're good man. All of us just hate everything right now. Our organization sucks and our manager is a coward.

Thanks, I know it's a rough patch, but you have so much talent right now and it's mindblogging right now how it's not clicking right now. I didn't expect you guys to be shutout by the AAAstros. If I was a betting man I would have put money on the Angels to wipe the floor tonight.

I still think Pujols should be hitting cleanup for you guys until Josh figures out how to play baseball again imho.

Thanks, I know it's a rough patch, but you have so much talent right now and it's mindblogging right now how it's not clicking right now. I didn't expect you guys to be shutout by the AAAstros. If I was a betting man I would have put money on the Angels to wipe the floor tonight.

I still think Pujols should be hitting cleanup for you guys until Josh figures out how to play baseball again imho.

Thanks. Best of luck to you guys. I'm a big Cards' fan. Heavily invested in them for fantasy this year.

Yeah, that would require a manager with half a brain.

Nothing wrong with that. I've been mostly watching the Athletics and Mariners games while skimming the box score for the Angels tonight.

Admittedly I only switched to the A's game because I wanted Bartolo Colon to plunk Fielder and see a sumo match at the mound but I digress...

Thanks the best to you guys too. I thought we were in trouble this year (losing Fucal, Chris Carp for the season and possibly Motte. Plus losing Lohse to the Brewers of the way of free agency) but right now we seem to be *knock on wood* holding steady right now.

You guys owe me an Angels vs Cardinals world series....so do whatever needs to be done to make it happen!

Thanks the best to you guys too. I thought we were in trouble this year (losing Fucal, Chris Carp for the season and possibly Motte. Plus losing Lohse to the Brewers of the way of free agency) but right now we seem to be *knock on wood* holding steady right now.

You guys owe me an Angels vs Cardinals world series....so do whatever needs to be done to make it happen!

You guys need to trade a first baseman so that Adams starts for you...and for my fantasy team.

You guys need to trade a first baseman so that Adams starts for you...and for my fantasy team.

I'm hoping he gets more at bats. His plate displine has improved vastly since last season. When he gets of piece of it it reminds me of when Big Mac got a hold of one (minus the steroid usage) The Cardinals board are full of rumors that we might be looking to deal Jay (CF) for another SS if Kozma (who has been quite good) doesn't pan out. Time will tell on that one.

No way Scioscia should sit Hamilton tomorrow. Make him play until he gets it right. The fans can devour him well enough. What possible sense does it make to sit him, I'd drain every minute out of him, and if he doesn't produce he can bear the pain.

A coward would sit him, it just lets him off the hook for the night.

They're in last place. They'd lost four in a row. They're playing like sh*t and you would have bet on them? Don't become a betting man.