• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

USC vs UCLA basketball game

i turned the sound off. He was unbearable.

Enfield is doing a wonderful job. 5-31in conference play in his 2 seasons as head coach

But he's got a hot wife, so he passes the official USC fan KiffinMeme sniff test and was thusly hired and prematurely bragged about by nando.

USC is young, but they have some solid talent (Reinhardt, Jovanovic, McLaughlin, Jacobs, Stewart, Martin, and Marquetti). 

They should be much improved a year from now.

But yes, Enfield does have a lot to prove after going 5-31 in his first two PAC-12 seasons.

Heck, even a LB team that was something like 2-10 going into the game beat him back in late December 2013.

If he can't get USC to over .500 in league play by two years from now while having a lot of juniors and seniors, then he is likely not the right guy for the job.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Yeah, and he's not showing improvement either. I think he caught ligtning in a bottle. So I assume they got blown out?

of course he caught lightning in a bottle

Florida Gulf Coast came in 3rd place in the always tough Atlantic Sun Conference that year before going on to win the conference tournament

USC is young, but they have some solid talent (Reinhardt, Jovanovic, McLaughlin, Jacobs, Stewart, Martin, and Marquetti). 

They should be much improved a year from now.

But yes, Enfield does have a lot to prove after going 5-31 in his first two PAC-12 seasons.

Heck, even a LB team that was something like 2-10 going into the game beat him back in late December 2013.

If he can't get USC to over .500 in league play by two years from now while having a lot of juniors and seniors, then he is likely not the right guy for the job.

so the goal is to get to .500 in his 4th year as head coach? That's fine by me.

I was at the game, my wife texted me 1 min into the game and said Walton was on another level tonight, had already called the Pac 12 "The Conference of Champions" 5 times.  I love listening to Walton call Bruin games, it's hilarious.  Reminds me of when Hudler would call Angel games.  Gotta love beating SC to make sure they finish last in the conference!  Hopefully we can win our 1st game in the Pac 12 tournament and upset Arizona in the 2nd, then we are a shoe in for the tourney.  

so the goal is to get to .500 in his 4th year as head coach? That's fine by me.

I did say OVER .500 in PAC-12 games. That would put them not that far off from being a contender to get to the NCAAT, depending on how the non-league games went.

Compared to USC's level of success since the millennium began, that doesn't sound too bad.