• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy S6 revealed

HaloCory22

• 2 weeks later...

How does everyone like the speaker phone? I tested one at my ATT store and it was very loud, but seem to crackle at full volume.

I tested the S5 and it was all treble with no bass so it had a lot of crackle. My S3 has a good speaker phone. Why can't Samsung make sure the phones have good speakers? Strange when you are paying so much. I would be happy to pay a few $ more to have the quality speaker.

How does everyone like the speaker phone? I tested one at my ATT store and it was very loud, but seem to crackle at full volume.

I tested the S5 and it was all treble with no bass so it had a lot of crackle. My S3 has a good speaker phone. Why can't Samsung make sure the phones have good speakers? Strange when you are paying so much. I would be happy to pay a few $ more to have the quality speaker.

Yeah, I never understood why only HTC I believe have a front facing speaker.  You would think, front facing, wouldn't have to be as loud to hear as a rear facing speaker.  Heck, in a noisy room, I know it's difficult to hear a rear facing speaker.  

I always thought the speaker phone on my S5 was pretty crappy too.  I know one of the most popular hacks for it was to make it louder but then it was just more distorted.

HTC's speakerphone is definitely the best I have experienced.

I always thought the speaker phone on my S5 was pretty crappy too.  I know one of the most popular hacks for it was to make it louder but then it was just more distorted.

I know under low noise.  Playing a game like Ashault, the S5 sound would crackle.  

Listened to a HTC today. It sounded great for a phone. It just didn't go very loud.

Sam's Club has an S6 for $177 with no payments. Only pay tax and activation fee. I have always been able to get the activation fee waived by calling ATT since I have been a customer for so long. Sounds like a good deal.

Noticed today that the S6 is actually narrower than the S5

Edited by Redondo

My S6 edge sounds fine. I don't think the quality is as good as the HTC boom sound......but it will do.

I do have a problem with screen rotation though. It gets stuck in landscape mode most of the time. Verizon did an update and it got better but I am still experiencing problems with it. 

My S6 edge sounds fine. I don't think the quality is as good as the HTC boom sound......but it will do.

I do have a problem with screen rotation though. It gets stuck in landscape mode most of the time. Verizon did an update and it got better but I am still experiencing problems with it. 

Supposedly, the S6 will be upgraded to 5.1.1 soon.  Hopefully that will fix the bugs.  

I got the G4 with 5.1.  And so far, haven't experienced any bugs like that.

Galaxy S6 poor battery performance, lack of removable battery, and expandable storage outweigh the benefits of the beautiful screen display and its sleek look.  Besides, most people protect their smartphones in cases. So the exterior and phone design are negligible.  

So far, the LG G4 is the superior phone.  Larger screen display, and a display that is just as beautiful as the S6.  The G4 also has a removable battery heavy power users who prefer to carry extra batteries for their phones.  Also, the G4 can add up to a 128gb micro SD card.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did they ever change back to the removable battery and expandable memory Chuck? I bought a 64 gb memory card that I intended to stick into my next phone that's just begging for some action.

Only the G4 and I think the HTC have expandable memory I think.  I know for sure the G4 does.  Also all of the newer Samsungs no longer have memory card functions.