• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy S6 revealed

HaloCory22

Coupled with inferior hardware design and a very bloated OS it will be crap

From the article:

Besides the physical design, Samsung has cleaned up its software too. The phone isn't bogged down with a bunch of unnecessary features and extras.

http://www.businessinsider.com/samsung-galaxy-s-6-and-galaxy-s-6-edge-2015-3

No more replaceable battery and external memory. Two of the best features that put them ahead of Apple imo. 

yup, two of the best features I like on my galaxy 5.  

But I do agree with nate.  Too much bloatware on the Samsungs.  If Samsung today, came out with the Galaxy S5, with stock Android.  I don't think they would be able to keep it on the shelves.  I think the only thing that I don't touch much of on mine is the camera stuff.  

i don't ever want a phone without a replaceable battery

ever again. I usually carry 2 extras with me at all times.

what is the benefit to Samsung in doing this?

From the article I read it allows them to incorporate more technology in to the phone since they don't have to design the ability to remove the backplate and battery. I would say good luck finding a phone that isn't designed this way in the future, at least if you are looking for the top of the line phones...it would appear most companies are moving away from removable batteries.

I also understand—intellectually, anyhow—why Samsung might also want to get rid of the removable battery too. The same reasons HTC would. Or Motorola. The reasons why the iPhone always had a battery built-in. Once you no longer need to design a phone with a removable back panel, it opens up all sorts of possibilities. Your phone can be lighter! Thinner! More waterproof! You can fit more battery inside a smaller space! The back panel can be made of metal or glass instead of flexible dimpled Band-Aid lookalike plastic!

http://gizmodo.com/your-new-galaxy-s6-will-have-a-built-in-expiration-date-1688853343

(note: not saying this is a good or bad decision on Samsung's part, just passing a long information I've read that seemed to answer his question)

It's a very nice device and with launchers like Nova available that are better than any launcher (Apple, stock Android, etc) complaints about Touchwiz are kinda silly.

Whatever the case, I'll be sticking with LG. My 1.5 year old G2 is still rocking and can take anything I throw at it. LG really knows what it's doing.

Also, having the buttons on the back is a stroke of genius that works so well once you get used to it.

Edited by RallyMo

That stinks.

I never have issues with it, and the features of the launcher are way better than any other launcher (stock or otherwise) out there.

No bugs, crashes or battery drain here.

I think it's your fault. Blame yourself. You need to think long and hard about what you've done.

From what I understand it has to do with Touchwiz.  It did work better when I had a rom with it cooked in and no touchwiz.  That rom had its own issues.

It's clear that you're to blame. You need to stop pointing fingers. This is getting out of hand.

Also, you may want to look into Tank being at fault here. 

I've used an iphone since the 3G days. I could probably get a samsung next if I want to. What is the transition like? Is it a pain getting used to a new OS?

A little bit of a learning curve, but if you're a dude that just uses the main functions like call, text, and internet then you're fine. I went from a long time Apple user as well. I thought the Apple was easier to use, but now adjusted, I like the Samsung functionality better.

Can I take stealth pics of dudes wearing uggs or birkenstocks?

For sure.

The one you sent me yesterday was a gem. The best part was the tile looked like it was a public restroom. Reminds me that I need to get back on my game. I don't see them as much anymore.

For sure.

The one you sent me yesterday was a gem. The best part was the tile looked like it was a public restroom. Reminds me that I need to get back on my game. I don't see them as much anymore.

Baskin Robbins. Took the little dude out for ice cream

My mom switched to Android and she's doing fine...

learning curve is mumbo jumbo...its called simply "getting used to something new".  its like me saying that there is a learning curve in ios cuz I have to find the back button on all the apps. LOL/