• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Angels are trying to tell me something:

Glen

After going to today's game and seeing the A's rip us a new one, I asked myself, "Why the **** do I still buy into the hype and waste my money on this team!?" If they lose again on Friday (the next game I'm attending), I'm definitely not attending another game until they start performing like a Major League team. 

After going to today's game and seeing the A's rip us a new one, I asked myself, "Why the **** do I still buy into the hype and waste my money on this team!?" If they lose again on Friday (the next game I'm attending), I'm definitely not attending another game until they start performing like a Major League team. 

I hear ya man, I'll be there on Friday as well...I think. If they get destroyed again tomorrow night I might not even go.

I was trying to decide between the Direct TV pkg and MLBtv.

After watching ONE WEEK of this, think I will save my money.

Arte is going to be looking at a ton of empty seats, real soon.

Maybe his love affair with Scioscia will come to an end with a half empty stadium in mid April.

If they're still playing like this in June and battling the Astro for last place, maybe.

But I really doubt that happens.

I just pop in a movie or Netflix one if they're getting blown out. Or I'll check out all the farm affiliates and other forums here for discussion. Thank God we're not just an Angels forum.

That's my way of turning the page until the next game.

If they're still playing like this in June and battling the Astro for last place, maybe.

But I really doubt that happens.

I just pop in a movie or Netflix one if they're getting blown out. Or I'll check out all the farm affiliates and other forums here for discussion. Thank God we're not just an Angels forum.

That's my way of turning the page until the next game.

Please describe your cap tipping procedure. I'll take my answer off air.