• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

I was really upset this afternoon. My wife and I went to see Kingsman, which is rated R, a rating it completely deserved. Sitting behind us was a mom and her three kids, two of whom were under the age of ten. The third seemed to about 12/13, and she managed to kick my seat back so many times that I finally had to move, but I digress.

This movie was full of F bombs and excessive amounts of violence, far FAR too much for a kid to see. It also had references to anal sex, something a preteen has no need to know about. And there they sat because mom needed to see this movie and couldn't find a sitter. Crappy parenting. Extremely crappy parenting. Why do parents do this to their kids?

I went to the Ducks game tonight with my fiancé. Paid good money for excellent seats. Sitting behind me was a lady and her husband. The husband had a radio and headphones, so he was giving us the play by play and all the reports from the radio...annoying, enough. The lady, however, was a know it all. Every single missed shot was, "What the hell are you doing Perry? Hit the net! What the hell are you doing Getzlaf....that was 3 feet wide...Alexander Ovechkin is the most one dimensional player in the world! He just cherry picks for PP goals..."

It was infuriating. Nothing drives me crazier than the back seat driver type of personality.

Wife and I were sitting outside the Starbucks at Downtown Disney late yesterday afternoon just people watching. Suddenly, along comes a tour guide with a gentleman in shorts and a t-shirt. It was John Elway. I recognized him immediately, hopped over, said hello and shook his hand. He was very gracious. No one else seems to notice him.

For some reason I just can't picture a native American guy saying "bro". Not that I don't believe your story, just saying.

That was the quote. The guy was wearing a flat bill hat, so it seemed to fit his personality. The bartender said the guy had come in a few months ago and started asking dudes if they wanted to fight, then just picked a dude and sucker punched him. That's good enough for a lifetime ban.

Your sitting in a car or enclosed space with that special lady. Enjoying some relaxation activities. All of a sudden, you have to rip a huge fart.

What's your strategy?

It all depends on how long you have known that special lady.  If it was my wife I would have ripped ass.

Your sitting in a car or enclosed space with that special lady. Enjoying some relaxation activities. All of a sudden, you have to rip a huge fart.

What's your strategy?

You could say "Are you a fan of European Food?" Here is a Dutch oven. Edited by JAHV76