• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

OC Sports Grill - CLOSED

Agreed YK. Almost every sports bar I've seen open ultimately shuts down. Independent or chain. 

You gotta have a theme in addition to sports. Danny K's has been around forever. Great sport bar. But they've got a constant stream of billiards players. Hooters has titties. I feel like Buffalo Wild Wings sells its food more so than the sports bar aspect. 

I've noticed this happens a lot to places that serve crappy food and have shi**y service.

Having never gone in there, I can't vouch for the food or service... but I like Jay's point... other than Angels games, it doesn't look like its close to anything.

For the record, I was at Legends on Second Street in Belmont on Sat.  Place looks better than ever and I've been going there 25 years.

Having never gone in there, I can't vouch for the food or service... but I like Jay's point... other than Angels games, it doesn't look like its close to anything.

For the record, I was at Legends on Second Street in Belmont on Sat.  Place looks better than ever and I've been going there 25 years.

yep...  Legends is a neighborhood bar.

Any time we go to LB Legends is usually packed and as mentioned the fact that it's a neighborhood bar that's walking distance for people living in the area is a huge plus.  We went to the OC sports grill during the season before a game and aside from being near the stadium it didn't really seem to have much else going for it.  

From what I have read on their facebook page, their landlord wanted to raise their rent $15000 a month, and that was not affordable. If the rent had stayed the same, they would have stayed open. 

Food there was ok, but the service SUCKED, and there was nothing around there other than the stadium...