• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Driving home from the track today

gotbeer

Going to take a left turn, that leads down a ramp to get to the freeway.  Have an SUV in front of me.  Light turns green.  This is one of those intersections where there are two traffic lights like 50 feet apart.  Guess the car in front of me thought it was a green arrow instead of a green light.  Rams right into an oncoming truck.  Truck had some good damage to it.  But the SUV nearly got it's front driver side tire ripped off.  

Guy got out of the SUV and said some choice words.  Makes me wonder if he was A)  Drunk from the track, since he looked like he was in his 20's, dressed up with some women, or B)  Thought it was the other drivers fault.  I left my business card with the guy in the truck, in case it was B.  

Been a while since I've seen an accident happen.  But it was one of those instances where I knew it was going to happen, so wasn't even close to the intersection when the impact happened.  

Better than losing.  I wanna get back to Hollywood Park when it opens for the new season.  I know it's a dump, but it's got character.  It's going to be a bummer when they turn it into homes and Home Depots. 

We should do a AW.com day again.  Del Mar was a blast meeting everyone there.  Santa Anita was ok the last time.  Not as many, but still fun.  I'll see how many passes I get in a few weeks, and maybe do something second week of March.  Next week is Big Cap day, will be fun, but crowded.