• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Deciding 10 Games

laagamer

3 Games - August 22-24

4 Games - August 28-31

3 Games - September 22-24

We've proven that we can hold ground with the A's marching towards the end of the season.

This upcoming series should be great baseball and I can't wait to watch it.

These games will decide the season. I'm hoping both teams stay healthy so we can enjoy it. 

Very excited. 

It is silly to think 10 games out of 41 will decide the division. It may tip the balance but the A's get to finish their last four games against a Rangers team that quickly slid backwards into last place while the Angels have to battle the Mariners for what may be the second Wild Card.

This season is going to require 41 more well played games by the Angels and not just against Oakland. Any slip up puts one or the other team in the lead going into the last week of play and it does not favor the Angels at all.

There are going to be losses and against Oakland. You can't expect to run the table for the last 40 games. The best hope is to walk away even or better before the last series because the A's would have to choke hard to lose the Rangers series.

It is silly to think 10 games out of 41 will decide the division. It may tip the balance but the A's get to finish their last four games against a Rangers team that quickly slid backwards into last place while the Angels have to battle the Mariners for what may be the second Wild Card.

This season is going to require 41 more well played games by the Angels and not just against Oakland. Any slip up puts one or the other team in the lead going into the last week of play and it does not favor the Angels at all.

These two teams have kept stride all season.

I highly doubt either teams' lead is going to extend to such a point that these 10 games will not matter.

If you think I was stating that we should smoke a J and chill the other 31 games then you misunderstood me.