• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hey Albert and Josh

Not only does your avatar annoy, but so do your contributions to the forum.  Where were you Monday after the first win? Or do you just post to bitch when we lose?

Are you always this over sensitive or do you just get like that after a loss?

I'm hardly a negative nancy but I'll sugarcoat Albert's shortcomings in the future so you don't get your panties in a bunch.

Add to that the terrible pitching they've faced in Cincinnati. I mean come on. Cueto's such a chump pitcher. They should have all been raking him all over that 30 degree field.  :rolleyes: (sarcasm on). But Latos in all seriousness, they should have been able to do more with. 

Not silly at all. Some players don't play as well in cold weather. Not saying it's a factor for Pujols, but it's certainly a reasonable possibility. 

Not really sure why playing in the NL would make him more used to playing in cold weather either. Since when is cold weather more of a NL issue? 

Are you always this over sensitive or do you just get like that after a loss?

I'm hardly a negative nancy but I'll sugarcoat Albert's shortcomings in the future so you don't get your panties in a bunch.

I'll ask the question again: where were all of your positive posts after Mondays win? You can't find any because it only took one loss to show your true colors.