• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Israel vs. Palestine

23 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Lol. These peace loving Muslims would slit both your throats. Stop hypothesizing on the plight of these savages and go see it for yourselves. 

Dude, you just lumped the entire Middle East into one group. Things are far more complex than your simple brain can make sense of. How does it make sense that you are so upset about baby murder yet totally fine with genociding the savages?

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Why do you think it was a JDAM?

hundreds of photo documented hamas rockets over the years and the damages that they can inflict , guess how many were able to take out a whole multiple floor building?  and no i'm not siding with them just pointing out that this hospital strike and the damage it inflicted is more in line as to what israel has been doing all week long 

Capture5.JPG

2 hours ago, nothing, Nothing said:

so what you're saying is politicians and media lie , hilary must have been lying in this vid then 

Yes, she's wrong.

She's doing the same here of way over simplifying what happened. 

Again... the Taliban didn't exist until 1994.... the Soviets left in 89...

The Taliban was formed in 94 due to the Afghan Civil War. The Soviets left in 89.

Again, lumping every Afghan as one is lazy. There was a reason it was in Civil War prior to the Soviets and again just after.

The suggestion Clinton is making here is that essentially Afghanistan froze in time from 1989 to 2001. 

1 hour ago, nothing, Nothing said:

hundreds of photo documented hamas rockets over the years and the damages that they can inflict , guess how many were able to take out a whole multiple floor building?  and no i'm not siding with them just pointing out that this hospital strike and the damage it inflicted is more in line as to what israel has been doing all week long 

Capture5.JPG

They have rockets that can inflict much more damage than that. 

3 hours ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Yeah they definitely blew up their own hospital. 

Impressively Israel has managed to kill zero people. Their precision guided missiles have targeted exclusively empty buildings, and the quality of their messaging has simply convinced thousands of Palestinians to commit suicide.

To be fair, I do not think either side was trying to hit a Hospital with innocent civilians in it. 

3 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

My eyes are going bad...

I'm just asking because I saw the same thing posted somewhere else, but I've never heard of the site, so don't want to jump to conclusions on some Twitter I just stumbled across.

There is a ton of propaganda being posted online right now. That being said, the Palestinians aren’t exactly on the level of the Russians when it comes to the troll farms.

1 hour ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Dude, you just lumped the entire Middle East into one group. Things are far more complex than your simple brain can make sense of. How does it make sense that you are so upset about baby murder yet totally fine with genociding the savages?

Muslims of all races  and sects are pretty United in their hatred of Jews and Christians. Jews don’t really live in Muslim nations but the Arab Christians who do are continuously slaughtered. 
Yes children casualties are sad but it’s simply necessary to destroy terrorist. The terrorist are the cowards that hide amongst civilians and truthfully most of the Muslims are at least complicit. Yes many civilians are terrified of resisting terrorist croup’s but there is a significant number of Muslims that know and support the terrorist cause. America hating libs are always chastising America over the native Americans. Same libs support these savages that murdered their way to an empire. They made turned the wealthiest and most advanced societies into illiterate sheep fuckers. 

5 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Well, then there's the whole thing where the Jords went to war with the PLO a few decades back because the Palestinians in Jordan revolted, tried to take over the country and kill the King. (Not the one they actually did kill, the one after him)

And so the Palestinians headed to Lebanon and.... totally got along with everyone there.

But also because Jordan is already feeding thousands and thousands of Syrian refugees.

Man, when I first saw your avatar, I thought it was Lou. I miss that dude. 

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

My eyes are going bad...

I'm just asking because I saw the same thing posted somewhere else, but I've never heard of the site, so don't want to jump to conclusions on some Twitter I just stumbled across.

It's Israeli propaganda. They're using videos they've used before for other propaganda.