• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

He could have really cost the team when he boarded that dude and then smashed that other dude (Shaw?) after the whistle. I was surprised it wasn't an instant double because of blood and then he wrecked that dude in the face.

Been there done that where the ref asks you what you were thinking as you're sitting in the box and you just reply with, "I don't know"

The thing about Wiz is he has been downright terrible on the defensive end.  I am not sure he is any better than Stoner and Stoner has played well outside of the first game and last night.

Stoner was by far the worst player on the ice last night though.

I was at the game last night and I thought the Beauchemin-Lindholm line was BY FAR the worst defensive line. So many horrific passes by them, unforced turnovers, awful on the power play. They have been rock solid all year, but Beauchemin has been awful for the past two games and Lindholm was not too far behind him last night.

I don't get all the Stoner hate, he has been playing solid defense and a physical force.

Yeah agreed - stoner is not the problem (aside from the bad penalties) IMO (unless you want wiz's shot from the point like i mentioned).

Lindholm didn't look great, but he's not going anywhere.

Hell Getz looked like sh*t a bunch too.

What a fun game.

Is Getzlaf that slow?

Dude looks like he is towing a car while going through the neutral zone. I know he's more of a power forward, but shit man, that dude on the end of a break is not the best unless it's a dump and chase with behind the net.

If we lose this series, people will turn to that game last night as the reason why, kinda like Game 1 vs the Kings last year.  I dont think I can take another tough defeat again this year.  These guys better pull through cause if we can get past the Hawks I think we'll take whoever comes out of the East.

I was at the game last night and I thought the Beauchemin-Lindholm line was BY FAR the worst defensive line. So many horrific passes by them, unforced turnovers, awful on the power play. They have been rock solid all year, but Beauchemin has been awful for the past two games and Lindholm was not too far behind him last night.

I don't get all the Stoner hate, he has been playing solid defense and a physical force.

I can't agree with that. Hampus and Beauch both played the most minutes and were matched up with the Hawks top two lines most of the time.

As for people calling for Wiz, one question: can you imagine a pairing of Wiz and Vats defensively? I can and it's horrifying. The Ducks won't (and shouldn't for that matter) split up Hampus and Beauch or Cam and Despres. Wiz would be playing on his off side (lleft) with Vatanen. There is no fit for Wiz right now. In order for him to play you'll need to sit one of Beauch, Despres, or Vats. There's just no room.

Beauch and Lindholm make a lot of sloppy half assed passes.  They have all season.  They do a lot of other things really well though so it works out.  Problem is that the Blackhawks are a fast skilled team so those passes that float through the neutral zone get intercepted quite a bit.

yeah, i dunno if they bring him in.

can't break up the top 2 pairs.

putting him with vatanen would be... interesting.

we'll see.

it's a long series (hopefully doesn't go to 7 though, i have plans that night, listen up ducks)

chicago is wearing down. they looked all kinds of gassed (we did too, but not as bad).

they can't keep taking that kind of punishment and logging those minutes for much longer.

i think the next game is a ducks rout.

after that who knows. probably a couple more close ones.

Is Getzlaf that slow?

Dude looks like he is towing a car while going through the neutral zone. I know he's more of a power forward, but shit man, that dude on the end of a break is not the best unless it's a dump and chase with behind the net.

Getz missed a couple of games late in the season. They said it was minor but the team wanted him to be healthy for the playoffs. I think he's nursing some kind of injury. I don't think he is 100%.

Getz missed a couple of games late in the season. They said it was minor but the team wanted him to be healthy for the playoffs. I think he's nursing some kind of injury. I don't think he is 100%.

plus the hawks are all over him.

it wasnt until the OT sessions that they finally were showing their stuff, they were the best line in the extra frames.

hawks are good. hossa is still arguably the best defensive d man on the planet even at 36.

thats why its awesome we have kesler and the bottom lines to take off the burden.

Is Getzlaf that slow?

Dude looks fast to me -- Dustin Penner 

Except the Ducks got absolutely wrecked by TB and NY this year. 0-4 and none of the games were close. That's why I am OK losing this series, because if the Ducks make it past Chicago they are going to look silly in the final.

Haha yeah and the Kings were like 1-4 against us last year or something.  We were 1-2 against the Hawks and have looked like the better team thus far.  Dont get carried away here, the winner of the West will win pretty easily against whoever comes out of the east.  Tampa Bay has tissue soft defense, although they can score, they wont get those same looks against the Ducks.  Plus we are beyond deep down the middle, Kesler would have an absolute field day against Tampa.  

But lets just win tonight and prove people wrong one step at a time.

Except the Ducks got absolutely wrecked by TB and NY this year. 0-4 and none of the games were close. That's why I am OK losing this series, because if the Ducks make it past Chicago they are going to look silly in the final.

Good point.

Lose now so you don't even have a chance of winning.

I like it.

Haha yeah and the Kings were like 1-4 against us last year or something.  We were 1-2 against the Hawks and have looked like the better team thus far.  Dont get carried away here, the winner of the West will win pretty easily against whoever comes out of the east.  Tampa Bay has tissue soft defense, although they can score, they wont get those same looks against the Ducks.  Plus we are beyond deep down the middle, Kesler would have an absolute field day against Tampa.  

But lets just win tonight and prove people wrong one step at a time.

They're scoring against arguably the deepest D core in hockey right now with ease. I wouldn't sleep on TB.

That's the point, they have ZERO chance of winning regardless. There is no way they win 4 games against 2 teams they were dominated by so badly.

Dude you are so clueless its not even funny.  Werent you the same dummy who said Ramo was going to win the series for Calgary.  

Edited by QuinlansMinion

Corey Perry upset with Mike Milbury's on-air injury comment (Video)

On Wednesday night’s NBC Sports Network broadcast of the Rangers and Lightning Eastern Conference Final Game 3, NBC commentator Mike Milbury said the best way to stop Perry was to hurt him in some "painful and permanent way" though he did also laud Perry and said he'd want Perry on his team.