• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks 2014-15 Thread

HaloCory22

Getzlaf didn't skate this morning; speculation growing he is nursing a minor injury and will get another game off to heal. 

Wiz also seems like he'll be scratched tonight, Stoner back in the lineup (yuck). 

Freddie was first off the ice, he's the likely starter tonight. I would also like to see him start the final game of the season, time to make a call BB on your Playoff goalie.

Jackman back in the lineup tonight. The 4th line will be Jackman-Wagner-Maroon if Getzlaf doesn't play tonight. If he does, I imagine Thompson will C that line. Either way, excited to see Jackman back out there.

We can clinch the #1 spot in the West with a W tonight. 

Edited by Angels_Make_Me_Drink

So crazy that there's still 2 games left and our 1st round opponent is still up in the air. Odds are it'll be the Jets but I can see a scenario where LAK wins out (Cgy, Sjs) and Jets lose out (Cgy, Col) which would set up the Kings in round 1. Honestly, that's probably the most likely scenario. We'll find out tomorrow though if LA beats Calgary they're in imo.

So crazy that there's still 2 games left and our 1st round opponent is still up in the air. Odds are it'll be the Jets but I can see a scenario where LAK wins out (Cgy, Sjs) and Jets lose out (Cgy, Col) which would set up the Kings in round 1. Honestly, that's probably the most likely scenario. We'll find out tomorrow though if LA beats Calgary they're in imo.

Nahh.  Jets will clinch on Thursday by beating the Avs.  If the Kings beat Calgary tomorrow the Flames will just clinch on Saturday since the Jets will rest their starters.  

But even if we do end up getting the Jets, it wont be an easy series. Theyre hot right now.

I liked Mike Millbury calling out the Ducks last night after the game. Said the game absolutely sucked and he felt it was a waste of time watching this game. I couldn't agree more. Then again, I didn't watch more than 5 minutes of the game due to the Angels and the NBCSN curse. I know its one game but jesus christ. 

All things being equal.  Just glad we got out of that god forsaken town with our team intact.  We all know what happened the last time we played them in a meaningful game.  They pretty much killed our playoffs with all their dirty play.

All things being equal.  Just glad we got out of that god forsaken town with our team intact.  We all know what happened the last time we played them in a meaningful game.  They pretty much killed our playoffs with all their dirty play.

Yeah Anaheim is a pretty forsaken town isnt it? :P

I've often wondered what game 7 v. the Kings would have been like if Hiller had been in the goal. I guess I'm still wondering...

F'n Bruce

Didn't matter he was tagged just like Gibson was.

Looking forward to the annual BB playoff choke job.

Part of me really wanted the Kings in the first round and the other part is ecstatic that they didn't even qualify for the playoffs.

It seems to me that the West is wide open right now--there isn't a team completely separate of others. I feel the Ducks can hang in there and should be able to get to the conference finals round. 

I feel the Ducks can hang in there and should be able to get to the conference finals round. 

I hope you're right, but I have zero confidence in either of our goalies being ready to make a serious run at The Cup.  

I'm obviously happy the Kings are out just to see the tears of their fans. On the other hand, I really wanted a piece of them in the playoffs again. I wanted revenge on them.

If we get thru Round 1, pencil us into the WCF. I'm crazy worried about Winnipeg/Minnesota.

I'm more worried about the D. If they keep giving up odd man rushes and keep having breakdowns no goalie will be good enough 

I guess I just generally have very little hope that this team is going to step up and do something special.

Correct me if I am wrong, but with the way the standings sit, if they stay the same, our opening round opponent will be Winnipeg. If we get by them, we would get the winner of Vancouver/Calgary?

That is all sorts of motivation to play balls to the wall on Saturday.

If we win Saturday or STL loses their final game then we face Winnipeg. If we lose and STL wins, we face Minnesota. I'm not at all confident the Ducks will come out firing on Saturday though after that shit effort against Dallas. If we play Minnesota I really think we'll get bounced. We're 3-0 against them this season but 3 of the hardest played games all year. That and their goaltending/defense has been insane.