• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is there a less likable team than the Diamondbacks?

jshep

I hate the Red Sox a lot more. Here is my hierarchy of hate:

Red Sox (f those guys)

Dodgers

A's

Rangers

Detroit

That's pretty much it. I don't hate the Yankees, I respect them. I know a lot of you all get up in arms about the overexposure of the Yankees and their players, to me I don't really care about all of that because I seldom watch Sports Center or Baseball Tonight. I also don't get all crazy and read into things that National announcers say when we are on National TV.

Red Sox

Dodgers

Rangers

Yankees

Giants

The Giants fans up here have gotten out of control. I don't really dislike the A's or Mariners. They haven't won anything of significance in my lifetime so it's hard to hate them. The A's are annoying but they don't buy championships but rather build them through smart drafts and trades. Personally, I respect that. But I understand most hate that

What was not mentioned in any of these posts is that the pitch that hit Braun was right after he threw behind Braun and the ump went out and told the pitcher not to do it again. This was supposedly in retaliation for Lohse accidentally hitting Owings in the back of the neck earlier in the game.

Of all the teams in baseball, I'd put the Diamondbacks somewhere near the bottom of my "give-a-f*ck-ometer". I mean, I guess seeing them beat the Dodgers would be cool. But then again I don't really hate the Dodgers as much as most people here.

It's like hating the Reds. Or 1/4th black people.

Well, I just don't see New Hampshire is the natural rival for the Dodgers so there really isn't any crosstown competition to stir up the emotions. That and you probably don't have many guys named Hector with a teardrop tattoos starting shit.

Well, I just don't see New Hampshire is the natural rival for the Dodgers so there really isn't any crosstown competition to stir up the emotions. That and you probably don't have many guys named Hector with a teardrop tattoos starting shit.

No, but for the next ten days, the Granite State will have me.

yeah the enemy of my enemy is my friend

According to this logic, everyone on this board should be fans of the Oakland A's for the next few days. 

Edited by ScottLux