• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What are your favorite places to drink?

Still have the voice of a man from smoking two packs a day?

Just throw money in the bar top video poker game and drink for free like I did.

New Frankie's policy. All non tiki drinks comped including shots. Tiki drinks no longer comped. Her voice improved as well. Place was packed all weekend too, making a killing. 

Hop monk is a cool place. Visited there a few months ago.

Scott, her voice was way worse before. We chatted for a bit when I was hanging out by myself fr a bit. Not nearly as bad although still no sayin much

I don't believe you either.

That chick was destined for throat cancer.....which would be rare for a decent looking Asian chick.

It is possible.  I only heard her when it was busy.  Just remember her being loud.  James apparently had a heart to heart conversation.  Crap, forgot to bring that up when Derek showed.  

A shot for shot conversation. By the way nice black puppet avatar. Need to find one as well. 

I like drinking in bed.

Only before 6:00am though. After that the Beach Ball opens, where all the toothless women be puttin' out.

haha.

no joke, I came home and cracked open a couple cold ones after the Angels game. I woke up with a nearly full beer on my night stand. One of those moments where you laugh but also feel weird.

funny thing is I ended up a bit sauced, but remember bringing the beer to bed to read before I fell asleep.

yeah, I said it.

Eureka Burger in Claremont

That's a good spot. A musician acquaintance I know bartends there.

I can't even remember the last time I went to Back Abbey because we just go here.

I also like Union on Yale across from 42nd St. Bagel. Smaller, but a cool cocktail spot owned by the Back Abbey dudes.

• 8 months later...