• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Derek Jeter Night at the Big A

ScottT

I put my tickets up for sale for quite a bit, if they don't sell for that I will go to the game. I also have tickets for the 6th as well. I wouldn't mind giving him a standing O one time on his way out. He has had a HOF career and he has been a good guy, a good team mate and a winner, he never says the wrong thing. We shouldn't hate the guy, we can however hate the attention he gets I guess.

I don't hate him, either.  I don't like the idea of giveaways for opposing players. How many more tickets is it gonna sell?  Not like those games won't be attended well otherwise.  If fans respect a guy, they will give him an ovation... like tonight with Pujols. That is enough.  

I put my tickets up for sale for quite a bit, if they don't sell for that I will go to the game. I also have tickets for the 6th as well. I wouldn't mind giving him a standing O one time on his way out. He has had a HOF career and he has been a good guy, a good team mate and a winner, he never says the wrong thing. We shouldn't hate the guy, we can however hate the attention he gets I guess.

Isn't Jeet fit for a bent over O?

I bought my tickets for this game the day they went on sale, because the wife is a Yankee fan.

I just bought tickets for me and my best friend to attend.  He's a Yanks fan (was actually a batboy for them when he was a kid).  It's an early birthday present from me to him.  I rarely make it to midweek games due to my work schedule and how long it takes to get to Anaheim from LA, but figured this one was worth the effort for my friend.

I just bought tickets for me and my best friend to attend.  He's a Yanks fan (was actually a batboy for them when he was a kid).  It's an early birthday present from me to him.  I rarely make it to midweek games due to my work schedule and how long it takes to get to Anaheim from LA, but figured this one was worth the effort for my friend.

I'm not used to midweek series between these two teams. Every time I have gone before it has been a weekend series. At least it's two days out of the office.

I'm moving to the east coast in 4 days, I'm debating going to his last game. His last game will be in Boston if he isn't hurt or if the yankees suck their way out of the playoffs. 

EDIT* just checked for tickets and they are sold out. Stubhub has them starting at $173 for his last home game and $134 for his last game in boston. Doubt I'll go to either

Edited by TaTaToothie