• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hitler and Mercedes Benz

Pretty cool student ad about Mercedes new accident technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14a1OVp4fao

Their lawyers decided to only require disclaimers on the video rather than challenge the distribution. Mercedes Benz employed slave labor to build aircraft and tank engines for the Nazis in WWII. I guess they decided to let the fake ad work for them as revisionist history since Hitler's staff car was a Mercedes.

i386188.jpg.

Edited by Eric Notti

It is a student film that takes Mercedes claim to having safety features that prevent a catastrophe and takes it to the logical (albeit unbelievable) end.

It is a play on the question of if you could go back in time would you kill Hitler before he came to power and in this case, how far back do you have to go? If given an option to run him over as a kid I would back over him just to make sure.

It is a student film that takes Mercedes claim to having safety features that prevent a catastrophe and takes it to the logical (albeit unbelievable) end.

It is a play on the question of if you could go back in time would you kill Hitler before he came to power and in this case, how far back do you have to go? If given an option to run him over as a kid I would back over him just to make sure.

I have distronic plus, collision prevention, etc so I am familiar with the tech. Beyond the Hitler tie-in, I'm surprised MB is fine with showing the tech malfunction. They may have figured that fighting distribution will only make it more viral.