• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Miami Dolphins FANS OPINIONS!

Carreon Carlos

I never liked the Thomas pick but it didn't help that team went from power scheme to ZBS. So that hasn't helped along with injury's and that concussion stuff that kept happening. 

with Gillislee my concern is he really only played 1 year at Florida, allthough that's good as in isn't a worn out bama kid. Last year he picked up blitz's ok would chop or go low a lot as he can't really match LB size wise. but he was more than willing to get dirty. 

Running wise he doesn't have great speed has some good vision but not great. In long term he is better fit than Thomas.

Personally I hope now Clutts has gone we will drop the power run looks and opt for more 12 personnel, I think that could be an effective way to run the ball as well as improve pass pro.