• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone with snow blower experience?

nate

So you are completely unqualified but are asserting that it is overkill. Got it.

It looks massive but it is actually a fairly entry level 2 stage model.

You can't use "simple" single stage Hondas here because they only work on up to 6 inches of snow. Plus you have to push them instead of using the drive gear. It would be completely worthless after a blizzard.

Also, I see more nissan honda and subarus here than ford Chevy etc.

You are probably right Nate, my 80 year old father probably has less experience cleaning his driveway since he lives in the foothills of Montana. He does cheat now and then and uses his tractor for the length of road to his mailbox that is unpaved but again that is probably less snow than you will get on your driveway.

Being on Lake Michigan means we get lake effect snow.  We consistently get more than 6 inches of snow which is the max that a single stage can take.  Also some small 20 inch single stage snow blower would take well over an hour to do our driveway when there is less than 6 inches.

We went there a couple years ago. Nice stadium in a huge deserted industrial park with nothing around it. It is like Angels stadium from 30 years ago with no reason to hang out before or after the game. Did like that I got 3rd base bag field level 2nd row for $13 a seat.

We went there a couple years ago. Nice stadium in a huge deserted industrial park with nothing around it. It is like Angels stadium from 30 years ago with no reason to hang out before or after the game. Did like that I got 3rd base bag field level 2nd row for $13 a seat.

We payed $15 for the equivalent of lower view MVP just barely on the first base side of home plate.  With those tickets we each got $10 concession vouchers with no conditions on them.  45 bucks for tickets 10 for parking and another 10 or so for food for me and the fam to go to a baseball game is really good.

Seats were really good too. Crowd was only 28k.  Holiday weekend but everyone is on a Harley for the festival going on right now.  Took me about 20 minutes to drive there since it is on the north side of Milwaukee.

Brats were excellent.  Yeah the UFC was all a part of the HD 110th anniv.  There is a dealer nearby and there were thousands of bikers there both times I drove by.  At the HD museum in Milwaukee and the headquarters there were 100x as many.  We have had a couple thunderstorms this weekend and it has been hard to tell the thunder from the sound of Harleys.  I will be happy when they all leave tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...