• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

disturbing thought.. trying to do too much

floplag

and perhaps the thesis on why we need change...

i saw the article today about Haren, and after the other rrecent articles about Santana it occured to me how much better we would be if we had left well enough alone in terms of Haren, Santan, and Morales... iinstead of trying to do whatever the hades it was we were trying to do.

i dont know if we blame the front office, the coaching staff... both?

I mean bad move after bad move.. combined with the continual stream of poayers doing better after they leave us, makes me wonder WTF we were trying to do.

I was never a fan of the Hamilton signing, but if I remember correctly, you started a number of threads practically begging the Angels to sign Hamilton.

I was fine with letting Santana and Haren go. Santana was way too inconsistent with the Angels and Haren had a poor year and there wasn't any signs that his 2013 season would be any better. I don't like who Dipoto signed/traded for to replace those guys.

I was never a fan of the Hamilton signing, but if I remember correctly, you started a number of threads practically begging the Angels to sign Hamilton.

I was fine with letting Santana and Haren go. Santana was way too inconsistent with the Angels and Haren had a poor year and there wasn't any signs that his 2013 season would be any better. I don't like who Dipoto signed/traded for to replace those guys.

i did, and that is not what im referring to either.

im referring to the pitching changes.. i still think the hamilton signing was the right move

i did, and that is not what im referring to either.

im referring to the pitching changes.. i still think the hamilton signing was the right move

To make the Hamilton signing they reduced the moneys allotted pitching. So you got what you wanted at the cost of another need.

Haren's 1st half is a nice big fat 6.11 ERA, higher than Blanton's 5.53. Everyone was saying it was a good thing they released him but now he has having a decent 2nd half you want to question his release.

You can't want one thing then cry about what you had to give up to get it.