• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Players using PEDs that haven't been caught.

First off Colon, was caught and served his suspension. So it isn't like he "got away with it". Is 50 games enough? Hell no, but he did his time. The punishment should be more severe, but at the moment it is what it is.

I love how all the suspicion is on players that are solely on teams like the Red Sox, Yankees, Rangers, and A's.

I get this is an Angels forum, and of course no one will want to call out anybody on their own team, but come on, the sword cuts both ways.

David was caught when it wasn't against the CBA, so did A LOT of other players. Hence why they decided to test when the government stepped in. Has he been doing it since then, I don't know. Probably, or probably not. I love the roid rage argument, he gets pissy sometime ago about a call and everyone assumes it is roid rage. I see Harper do that shit almost every game, so he must be on the juice then. 

If you want an honest list of those who might be using some sort of PED or HGH here is my list:

David Ortiz (There isn't proof, but I do have a small sense of doubt)

Miguel Cabrera (just my own opinion, anything is possible)

Jose Bautista (50+ plus home runs season came out of nowhere so to speak)

Edwin Encarnacion

Prince Fielder

Matt Kemp

Jose Reyes

Pujols (during the Cardinal years, before testing.

Raul Ibanez

Yoenis Cespedes

We can go on and on about who we think have used PED's and etc. But unfortunately since our testing is basically a joke, it gets harder and harder to weed out those who do. Olympic testing is no joke, and THEY still get cheaters in their mist. 

At this point it is all about control.