• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

1 hour ago, T.G. said:

Last year at this time, there were only 3 of MLB Trade Rumors' top 50 still unsigned. A year later there are 22 still unsigned and 7 of those are Boras clients.

I'm guessing things pick up next week.

We’ve all been saying this for weeks 

Still a lot of good Free agents left on the market. Not sure I'm feeling the potential Duval Signing, would prefer for us to take a 1 year deal on conforoto or Pederson as backup Outfielders/DH at about 11 mil per year.

Offer one big contract to the Big guys  (Snell, Monte)

Add to the Bp, adds a a solid 7th,8th and 9th inning. 

1. Stephenson 

2. Davidson  

With Hader going to the Astros, I wonder if the Astros will be able to afford to extend Bregman, Tucker, Altuve and Valdez.

6 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Finally!  Buckle your seatbelts.  This should finally be the domino that falls to allow the market to move now for the Angels to sign some minor leaguers with invitations to spring training.

I think without a doubt it opens the floodgates for the Angels to sign Fujinami and keep those Japanese ads in place.