• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Angels 2023-2024 Hot Stove Offseason Thread

Chuck

16 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Pretty weird trade for the Giants. They basically just gave Robbie Ray $25M for 2025 and 2026, and threw away some useful 2024 pieces for nothing. Why the hell would you want to do that at the moment?

They are not done, Bellinger to Giants coming this weekend plus another starter could be Snell. 

17 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Pretty weird trade for the Giants. They basically just gave Robbie Ray $25M for 2025 and 2026, and threw away some useful 2024 pieces for nothing. Why the hell would you want to do that at the moment?

Haniger and DeSclafani are not useful players

1 hour ago, CartiHalos said:

Snell's from Seattle, so maybe they're a player now.

Also, wonder if the Giants getting Ray takes them out for Imanaga? Would leave us, the Sox, and the Cubs.

I think Ray puts them more on Imanaga than Snell.

I think they do one of Imanaga/Stroman and one of Chapman/Bellinger.

2 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

They have more value than a guy who literally isn't even on the field.

Ray's expected back after ASB I think, and they'll have him next couple of years. Fine deal for both teams.

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

They have more value than a guy who literally isn't even on the field.

Haniger played 61 games last year, and when he was on the field he was terrible, DeSclafani almost missed time with injury and only made 18 starts.  Ray will be back by the All Star break

4 minutes ago, mmc said:

Haniger played 61 games last year, and when he was on the field he was terrible, DeSclafani almost missed time with injury and only made 18 starts.  Ray will be back by the All Star break

Yeah but that's just 2024. Willingly taking on Ray for $25M for 2025 and 2026 when he'll be 33 and 34 seems pretty stupid to me. I don't think his health and performance justify it.

But that's just me.

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Angels about to announce a minor league signing of a 33-year-old middle reliever, just to show they're still makin' moves.

Is it about time for announcement? Is Perrys shift not over at Del Taco? Will announcement be made before pitcher turns 34?