• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Advice On Spring Training

Phineas

Hi

I'm looking for some advice on spring training, I am a London based Angles fan, I have my summer trip planned: @Giants, then home then @Dodgers, but I am considering popping over to Phoenix for a couple of days.  On TV it looks like fun, but I've been to Phoenix before and that has no appeal, does anybody have any opinions on spring training or links to guides.

Many thanks

Phineas

Spring training rocks. Innings Festival has a nice lineup to pair up with games the first week or so. 

Walking the practice fields in the morning is quite fun even though the access isnt the same as before. 

Any baseball fan needs to do a trip to spring training. 

As an Angel fan, the last few years I think I have gone to more ST games than regular season considering the product. 

Plenty of breweries and there is a good tiki spot in town to wind down and just relax. 

Spring training is a blast and honestly more fun than regular season games. Like James said get there early and hit the practice fields, you get super close to major leaguers and minor leaguers. You will run into some top prospects and coaches. 

Tempe is a super nice area, Arizona State University is right around the corner so it’s buzzing with nightlife in the downtown area and a super nice vibe. 

Some of our best times as a website have been in Spring Training. Just an absolute blast of a time to connect with folks from here and other Angels fans. 

Our fanfests there were the best. Here's some pictures from our gallery of some of our events in ST over the years. 

https://www.angelswin.com/gallery/category/4-angelswin-event-photos/

3 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Some of our best times as a website have been in Spring Training. Just an absolute blast of a time to connect with folks from here and other Angels fans. 

Our fanfests there were the best. Here's some pictures from our gallery of some of our events in ST over the years. 

https://www.angelswin.com/gallery/category/4-angelswin-event-photos/

It’d be cool to meet some of the guys (and gals) at an angels ST game especially you chuckster. You’re basically a celebrity 

2 hours ago, angelsfan100 said:

It’d be cool to meet some of the guys (and gals) at an angels ST game especially you chuckster. You’re basically a celebrity 

Roll into Tempe on the weekend of March 8th-10th and I'd be thrilled to meet you. Always enjoy meeting new Angels fans from here and other social media platforms. 

On 11/18/2023 at 3:04 PM, Chuckster70 said:

Roll into Tempe on the weekend of March 8th-10th and I'd be thrilled to meet you. Always enjoy meeting new Angels fans from here and other social media platforms. 

That’d be cool. I’d have to get you to sign my mouse pad or something.

in all seriousness I’ll keep that in mind and let you know. I’m about 25 minutes of Diablo stadium so it’s a pretty easy trip for me 

5 hours ago, angelsfan100 said:

That’d be cool. I’d have to get you to sign my mouse pad or something.

in all seriousness I’ll keep that in mind and let you know. I’m about 25 minutes of Diablo stadium so it’s a pretty easy trip for me 

Hahahahaha a mouse pad signed by Chuck would be awesome 

I'll be in the area the first week for Innings Fest and Extra Innings Fest as well as besebol.

My Granddaughter will be 5 and even more into the game atmosphere this year. 

I can't wait!