• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Nolan Schanuel

ScottT

Also, he’s been on base 48 times in 25 games to start his career. He’s batted leadoff 24 of 25 times this year, and the other time he batted 2nd. A player like that with Trout and Ohtani batting behind him would have a gigantic impact on how many runs the team scores in a season, especially if you can find a solid .340 OBP guy to bat 9th. 

6 hours ago, ScottT said:

I am so impressed.   

He's not gonna get attention until/unless he hits for power, but what a find.  Props to Perry and his team.

Neto and Ohoppe too.

Perry has to stay.

Perry can stay and be in charge of draft. Free agent signings he needs to stay away from. Schanuel has been very impressive.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

If he was faster he would be the perfect leadoff hitter but he is a station to station runner. I hope he develops more power to balance his skill sets out.

I keep hearing about him getting stringer. Are you concerned that would take away his "eye" for getting on base?

15 minutes ago, AngelsFanSince86 said:

Wondering if they are going to send him down before he reaches the rookie thresholds 

He won't hit the roster days or at bat limits.  He has 95 ABs with 8 games left (including today's), so he can still get 34 AB without exhausting his eligibility.  Given his BB rate, it's highly unlikely he'll get 34 AB over the next 8 games, even if he plays every one of them.

Edited by jsnpritchett

6 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

He won't hit the roster days or at bat limits.  He has 95 ABs with 8 games (including today's), so he can still get 34 AB without exhausting his eligibility.  Given his BB rate, it's highly unlikely he'll get 34 AB over the next 8 games, even if he plays every one of them.

Very weird it's based on AB and not PA. With his stellar place discipline, Schanuel has found a loophole.

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

There are stats I dislike one is blown save, because it’s incomplete. A second is Total Bases as it doesn’t include walks. Maybe if they had a stat called TB+ that included walks it wouldn’t bother me but it feels incomplete. 

mickey-hatcher-62612.jpg