• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (9/8/23) Guardians @ Angels: Canning on the mound, Adams in RF, no Rengifo or Ohtani

jsnpritchett

• jsnpritchett changed the title to Gameday Thread: (9/8/23) Guardians @ Angels: Canning on the mound, Adams in RF, no Rengifo or Ohtani

I'm in Newport Beach for a little quickie four day getaway. Going to the game tonight. Hopefully I'll have a picture of two. 

I was in a sports merch store earlier and saw a few Angel display things. A bunch of Japanese tourists were buying tons of Ohtani stuff. Why oh why are Rendon jerseys on display with Trout and Ohtani? Shouldn't they be on a clearance rack? I did see a cool heavy anniversary jacket with all kinds of insignias and a 2002 patch. With Anaheim written on the back. $200 retail. 

Looking forward to the stadium snacks, giveaway jersey and maybe a win. 

I assume the reasoning is "Hey, Wallach is a righty and the pitcher is a lefty--and we literally don't have any other right-handers on our active roster".  Still seems kinda funny, though.  Just let Moustakas or somebody DH.  But it doesn't really matter at the end of the day, especially given what a shitshow this season is at this point.

Of course, he'll now probably hit 2 HR and get a triple or something...