• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (8/22/23) Reds @ Angels: Giolito on the mound & Trout is back!

Just now, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

Christ, last season Reds would beat this remedial team.  Teams getting better left and right yet the FO keeps sabotaging us.

Moreno breaking Ushella's pelvis, whacking Rendon on the shin then hitting Ward in the face was a little self destructive. 

I was on the old MLB Angels board too between like 2005-2010. Same username. Haha Lee. Used to get a kick out of reading Angel_Graffiti. Place was way more fun than this board ngl.

Only started posting here because there's a lot to complain about with this org. And boredom. I recognize a lot of names here from that board.

16 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

They would have been better off not signing Pujols, and Hamilton

It wasn't so much that they signed Pujols, as the amount they signed him for.  I knew then that he was being overpaid, with a salary commensurate with what he had done in St Louis.  He got paid as if he was still in the prime of his career, when he was clearly on the downslope.

That is why it infuriates me they wasted Trout's best years.  He's still a great player, but he's simply getting older, and will not be what he was 5 years ago.