• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tonight's game rescheduled. Doubleheader Wednesday

2 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

I'm bummed they canceled tonight because I was actually going to go to the game for my birthday. It was pretty much the only option, as all parks, museums, zoos, etc and a lot of restaurants and shops are closed. 

Happy Bday dude.  As a gift, the Angels did not lose today.

Just now, WicketMaiden said:

Many happy returns, @jsnpritchett.

What are you going to do instead of watching the Angels? Anything wild and interesting? Or are you too old for wild now and prefer something more in the comfortable shoe genre?

Thanks, WicketMaiden!  No, I'm not as old as quite a few of the folks on here!  Ha ha.  I had already shifted dinner plans for yesterday and tonight to Saturday, because both places I was supposed to go announced they would be closed yesterday and today due to the storm.  The game was going to be my replacement for tonight's dinner plan.  So now just going to see a movie this afternoon as a replacement for the replacement!  Nothing too crazy.

20 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

So now just going to see a movie this afternoon as a replacement for the replacement!  Nothing too crazy.

Some of the all-time greatest nights out have started with those three little words. PM me if it ends up being one of those, we can swap stories. Have fun, brother.

6 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

I'm bummed they canceled tonight because I was actually going to go to the game for my birthday. It was pretty much the only option, as all parks, museums, zoos, etc and a lot of restaurants and shops are closed. 

happy bday...mine is in 2 weeks ! so you are going wednesday? which game is ohtani pitching !!

Also I wanted to thank you @jsnpritchett for starting a good chunk of the Gameday Threads over the past few years. 

Besides being a great supporter of the website both past and present, your contributions both to discussions, news & GDT creations here are much appreciated by us all. 

If I learned one thing about the passing of Lou and Brandon most recently it is to really appreciate those here who are a value to the community and to never take them for granted. 

So for that, thank you. I hope you're enjoying your special day today. 

7 hours ago, jsnpritchett said:

Happy Birthday! 

I hope you have a great birthday, regardless of the bummer news!

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Also I wanted to thank you @jsnpritchett for starting a good chunk of the Gameday Threads over the past few years. 

Besides being a great supporter of the website both past and present, your contributions both to discussions, news & GDT creations here are much appreciated by us all. 

If I learned one thing about the passing of Lou and Brandon most recently it is to really appreciate those here who are a value to the community and to never take them for granted. 

So for that, thank you. I hope you're enjoying your special day today. 

Hey, thanks, Chuck!  I appreciate you saying that!  Obviously, I enjoy the banter between folks here and learning how other people look at/evaluate the team, too, so thanks for providing a space for us to come together virtually!

1 hour ago, daygloman said:

Happy Birthday! 

I hope you have a great birthday, regardless of the bummer news!

Thanks!  All good!  I went to a movie at a theater near me run by a great organization called Vidiots.  They renovated a 100-year-old theater and show classic and cult movies, in addition to some newer ones.  They've developed a great community already.  Their screenings are a lot of fun.  And now heading to dinner with a couple friends.  So not quite the same as heading to the Big A, but it'll do!

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

Thanks!  All good!  I went to a movie at a theater near me run by a great organization called Vidiots.  They renovated a 100-year-old theater and show classic and cult movies, in addition to some newer ones.  They've developed a great community already.  Their screenings are a lot of fun.  And now heading to dinner with a couple friends.  So not quite the same as heading to the Big A, but it'll do!

Wonderful!

Sounds like a great time as well!

See ya tomorrow!

Go Halos!

1 hour ago, jsnpritchett said:

Thanks!!  No, unfortunately, today was the only day I would have been free enough to make the drive down (I live in Eagle Rock, so depending on traffic, it can take 90 minutes or so). 

It takes longer to get to Dodger stadium from there and it's practically in your back yard.