• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hilary’s impact on the Reds series

I was planning to go to all three games against the Reds, because I have a buddy on the team, but I’m guessing Monday at the least will be postponed and Tuesday would be a DH?   Anyone heard anything on this?  I know it’s speculation at this point while the storm takes an uncertain pathway. 

Curious is @Jeff Fletcherhad heard of any potential contingencies. 

7 minutes ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

I was planning to go to all three games against the Reds, because I have a buddy on the team, but I’m guessing Monday at the least will be postponed and Tuesday would be a DH?   Anyone heard anything on this?  I know it’s speculation at this point while the storm takes an uncertain pathway. 

No idea. But it’s a safe bet that’s what they would do. 

From what the forecast is starting to look like, Sunday & Monday look to be washouts. Maybe even Saturday. I suppose that will depend on HIlary's path. I've actually been keeping an eye on the forecast because we're looking at getting some decent rain up here in Reno.

If Hilary stays off the coast, I don't think they will be playing at all on Sunday & Monday. If she heads up through the Imperial Valley & deserts, they might be able to squeeze in games on Sunday & Monday--with delays. 

8 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Saturday looks to be okay at this point, with the rain coming in late in the evening. I hope so as I'm planning to go to the game.

Current forecast is for steady rain all day Sunday, and heavy rain on Monday.

Yeah about 2" on Sunday then tapering off, but the field will be soaked.

16 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Spencer Steer?