• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: (7/27/23 Game 2) Angels @ Tigers: Sandoval on the mound, Neto back

Sooooo the last 24 hours have been pretty god damn awesome. I am coming around on the trade because, screw it, might as well make one try at it with Ohtani & Trout. To add two very important pieces at the biggest areas of need with the health of the lineup to improve over the next month was a nice way to end a game-less yesterday. Carry that into today with Ohtani dominant in both games, neither game ever in doubt, and we only used one of our good relievers. Couldn't really have asked for a better outcome, pending that Ohtani was just cramping and is good to go for Toronto.

Speaking of which, 3 games back of Toronto and we are conveniently 3 games back. We will win that series. I am flapping my arms like Joseph Gordon-Levitt and saying it could happen like J.P. for the rest of this season.