• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Padres (July 4th, 2023) Shohei Ohtani on the mound

T.G.

Although his true intentions are unknown, Ohtani doesn't seem to have given up on making the postseason yet. He is careful not to say anything that could lead to unnecessary speculation in interviews.

Reference in Japanese: Ohtani's post-game press conference NHK Sports on July 4 (July 5 JST)

Q: As the number of injuries increased, so did the number of game losses. Is this the season's crux?
A: I think the next few games before the All-Star break are the most important. If we can win those games in a good way, I’m certain that we can still do well.

40 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Ward, Wallach, Rengifo, Velazquez...automatic outs.

Trout gone.

Rendon with a boo-boo on his leg and on crutches. LOL

Seven games back, three back in the wild card.

Ohtani just as good as gone.

Gio, Drury, O'Hoppe, Neto gone. Am I missing anyone?

I am not a hugh Rengifo fan but he is 6 for 18 in his last 7 games.

He has 1 HR, 3 BB and 6 K during that span.

I wouldn't classify that as an automatic out.  

Can he continue at that pace, I guess we will see.

Hey guys, we all get busy with life, work and vacations. Who here can step up and create these Gameday Thread's on game days for me going forward?

I'll take more than one in case someone is unavailable. 

The template should be:

Thread title: 

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Padres (July 5th, 2023)

In the body of the post, if lineups are not available yet you can just put lineups coming soon and then edit that same post later and include a screenshot of the lineup or grab it off the @Angels twitter account when they tweet it out and then upload it here like @mmc and I do when we can. 

A shin contusion is a simple bruise, cut or wound on the skin. Not a doctor, but I know a possible complication is cellulitis, which is treatable with antibiotics but can on rare occasions develop into something more serious. I know, because I had it. In my case, healing took two weeks.