• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Clueless and Delusional Twitter Fans

Hubs

3 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

And I am telling you neither of those two things is going to happen.

Sandoval is not going to be in a package for a #1 starter or for Goldschmidt.

They are not trading Sandoval.

We can agree to disagree. I would agree with you 100% if he was the guy he showed in the WBC, but he isn't really even the #2 this year. He has a 4.08 ERA and his FIP is 4.03. Both are up over a run from last year. 

13 minutes ago, Hubs said:

We can agree to disagree. I would agree with you 100% if he was the guy he showed in the WBC, but he isn't really even the #2 this year. He has a 4.08 ERA and his FIP is 4.03. Both are up over a run from last year. 

You mean the guy that was often electric and totally dominant last year and the guy that was just recently electric and dominant in the WBC a couple of months ago?

The guy that had a 3.42 era through his first 10 starts this year, had two bad starts, and then just threw 7 innings of zero earned runs in his last start?

2 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

You mean the guy that was often electric and totally dominant last year and the guy that was just recently electric and dominant in the WBC a couple of months ago?

The guy that had a 3.42 era through his first 10 starts this year, had two bad starts, and then just threw 7 innings of zero earned runs in his last start?

He had more than 2 bad starts, I'd say he's had 4 and 2 I would say are poor or mediocre starts, 7 have been great, including his one.

And I agree you don't trade him unless your socks are knocked off. I don't think he's untouchable, as you seem to, though.

1 minute ago, Hubs said:

He had more than 2 bad starts, I'd say he's had 4 and 2 I would say are poor or mediocre starts, 7 have been great, including his one.

And I agree you don't trade him unless your socks are knocked off. I don't think he's untouchable, as you seem to, though.

Burnes era is 3.96.  I guess he is somebody the Brewers should dump to try to upgrade.

Just now, Dtwncbad said:

Burnes era is 3.96.  I guess he is somebody the Brewers should dump to try to upgrade.

You are just being argumentative, he's the 2021 NL Cy Young winner, has years of success there, all with ERA"s near his career mark.

But yes his ERA and FIP are also up a lot this year, which is one of the reasons why in the original post, I thought the dude was crazy for asking for two major league young players for Burnes at this point in this season.

Sandoval is a great pitcher, but he's not untouchable. If you wouldn't include him in my proposed deal for Goldschmidt and Flaherty, you are crazy.

2 minutes ago, Hubs said:

You are just being argumentative, he's the 2021 NL Cy Young winner, has years of success there, all with ERA"s near his career mark.

But yes his ERA and FIP are also up a lot this year, which is one of the reasons why in the original post, I thought the dude was crazy for asking for two major league young players for Burnes at this point in this season.

Sandoval is a great pitcher, but he's not untouchable. If you wouldn't include him in my proposed deal for Goldschmidt and Flaherty, you are crazy.

You don’t get it.  The Angels might be interested in a number of good players in trades.

They are not trading Sandoval to get any of the players they might want to pursue.

If you want to win in the postseason, you hold on to (and pursue) starters you can envision throwing 7 innings of 1 or 2 earned runs.  Sandoval fits that description and he is controllable for years to come.

Either you get it or you don’t.

4 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

You don’t get it.  The Angels might be interested in a number of good players in trades.

They are not trading Sandoval to get any of the players they might want to pursue.

If you want to win in the postseason, you hold on to (and pursue) starters you can envision throwing 7 innings of 1 or 2 earned runs.  Sandoval fits that description and he is controllable for years to come.

Either you get it or you don’t.

Guess we'll see.