• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (6/14/23): Angels @ Rangers

mmc

10 hours ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

Moore is not coming back next week. He’s probably not even getting on a mound until Tuesday. 

Bummer. I thought he may be back by late next week. 

I think the Angels should give Diaz or Rosenberg a promotion and cut Tucker Davidson, then let one of Kelvin Caceres or Kolton Ingram replace Herget. 

2 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

This was probably the easiest loss to swallow (gross).

We only used our shitty relievers, Texas' entire bullpen is basically drained, and Ohtani hit a massive dinger to remind Texas not to fuck around.

Agreed.  Multiple situations did not go our way.   It took injuries, a gassed BP, and poor situational hitting for Texas to win (1).  

They are  not the better team rn and they know it. 

52 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Bummer. I thought he may be back by late next week. 

I think the Angels should give Diaz or Rosenberg a promotion and cut Tucker Davidson, then let one of Kelvin Caceres or Kolton Ingram replace Herget. 

I really thought he might be a good pick up but I have seen enough....he is a tease, lefthander with good stuff who can look impressive, but he's had the better part of a full season (after the trade last year and 2 1/2 months this year) to show some consistency and it just isn't there.  

20 minutes ago, DMVol said:

I really thought he might be a good pick up but I have seen enough....he is a tease, lefthander with good stuff who can look impressive, but he's had the better part of a full season (after the trade last year and 2 1/2 months this year) to show some consistency and it just isn't there.  

yeah.....Iglesias was a salary dump unfortunately and the return wasn't with high expectations

4 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

This was probably the easiest loss to swallow (gross).

We only used our shitty relievers, Texas' entire bullpen is basically drained, and Ohtani hit a massive dinger to remind Texas not to fuck around.

Only thing is, Eovaldi averages 6 2/3 innings per start, and has gone 8 and even 9 innings.