• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ A's (4/2/23): Anderson on the mound, no Rendon

Just now, HeavenlyHalos said:

Surprised to see O'Hoppe start all 3 games this series. Surprised but love to see it.

Yep, I like it, too.

Meanwhile, "load management" is needed for Rendon even after an off-day Wednesday before opening day on Thursday, plus the off-day Friday, and another one coming up this Thursday. 

3 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

Yep, I like it, too.

Meanwhile, "load management" is needed for Rendon even after an off-day Wednesday before opening day on Thursday, plus the off-day Friday, and another one coming up this Thursday. 

Rendon can play in NBA, plus Sam Blum said 30 day suspension coming.

RE: Rendon he ran into a tarp not a brick wall.

Tarps should be on the softer side of things you could bang up your knee on.

Yeah, I know it was a scheduled day off his third of the week?

11 minutes ago, halonatic13 said:

Rendon jokes are dumb. How would your knees feel crashing into a solid rolled up tarp?  Y’all complain about GA not giving effort and you blast a player who does. Such bullshit. 

11 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

But he's not injured, remember? Planned off-day!

Rendon has a lot to prove this year.

Three games into the season and he's hitless in his first two games, has had a altercation with a fan, and now needs a day off three games into the season after already having two this week.

Edited by REDneck

Just now, UndertheHalo said:

How much toughness are we needing here on game 3 of the season? Our friend @jsnpritchett has pointed out that we aren’t even talking about 3 consecutive game days here. 

He ran into a tarp and banged his knee. He's also coming off two straight seasons where he had season sending surgeries. 

Just now, Lou said:

He ran into a tarp and banged his knee. He's also coming off two straight seasons where he had season sending surgeries. 

But he says he’s available to play and that it was a pre planned day off. Look I didn’t crash into the tarp. It’s true, I can’t exactly say how that went for him. But it didn’t look like that big of a deal to me.  Justin is right tho, maybe we’re better off with Urshela anyway.  He looked like shit last year and he’s doesn’t look much better in his 7 or 8 AB’s this year.  That apparently he already needs a break from.