• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who is good at video editing?

Chuck

Question

I have some video interviews that I got recently but a few of them could use some splicing out of certain parts of the interviews. If you have a good video editing software and are good at video editing I could use your help on a 2-3 of them. 

Could send you some $$ or get some merch from our AW store in return.

Please PM me if you can help. 

6 answers to this question

I might be able to help you out with your video editing needs, my dudes. I've been editing videos for a while now, and I gotta say, it's pretty fun once you get the hang of it.
I use movavi.com for my video editing, and it's a sick program, bro. It's super easy to use and has all the features you need to make your videos look professional. Plus, they have a ton of tutorials and guides on their website that can help you learn how to use it.
I'd be down to help you splice out some parts of your interviews, man. I don't need any money or merch, but I wouldn't say no to a shoutout or something, you know? PM me and we can work out the details.

On 3/16/2023 at 12:41 PM, Vasquezz said:

I might be able to help you out with your video editing needs, my dudes. I've been editing videos for a while now, and I gotta say, it's pretty fun once you get the hang of it.
I use movavi.com for my video editing, and it's a sick program, bro. It's super easy to use and has all the features you need to make your videos look professional. Plus, they have a ton of tutorials and guides on their website that can help you learn how to use it.
I'd be down to help you splice out some parts of your interviews, man. I don't need any money or merch, but I wouldn't say no to a shoutout or something, you know? PM me and we can work out the details.

Good to know @Vasquezz. I'll keep you in mind in the future. 

Hey there, I'm new to this forum, but I saw your post, and I might be able to help you out. I'm pretty good at video editing, and I've got some pretty decent software. I'd be more than happy to help you splice out some parts of your interviews! In return, some merch from your AW store sounds pretty sweet to me! I'll shoot you a PM so we can work out the details. By the way, have you checked out this site with some video editor interview questions? It might come in handy if you're looking to hire someone for some more advanced editing. Here's the link: https://vidpros.com/video-editor-interview-questions/. But for now, let's just focus on getting your videos edited!