• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

How bad can it get?!

10 hours ago, Taylor said:

You just know they'll be competing for a top 5 draft pick, and then will go on a meaningless 15-5 run in September to secure the 10th or 11th pick.

With the polyana's saying that we were competitive till the last few weeks, since we weren't eliminated from the wild card race till there were 2 weeks remaining.

This is the low point of my fandom that started in the late 90s. The optimism coming into the season, adjusted expectations after the hot start, only to be on the cusp of going 11-31 in the last 42 games, including a 4 game sweep to the Orioles of all teams. I can't watch this team for awhile, it's just too damn depressing.

Hope Arte sells and we get a Mets-esque ownership group to maybe turn this franchise around. I have zero faith in Arte's ability to run a sports franchise. We have had the greatest player of this generation for a decade and haven't won a single playoff game. Yes, yes I am restating what's been bitched about ad naseuam on this site but just wanted to vent that out. Pathetic franchise. Pathetic owner. 

The only positive is that this is easily the best fan forum site I visit - significantly better than the others I visit/post on for my other teams... so there's that.