• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Winning and Losing

27 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

I remember when the Angels signed a guy to lead the clubhouse, they won a WS right after they traded him.  Meanwhile, whenever people talk about managers and their minimal impact on games they talk about how their biggest impact is in the clubhouse and keeping guys focused/loose, which I actually agree with.

Hopefully that impact kicks in again soon.

Jorge Fabregas???

2 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Cool story, bro (that is, you're making stuff up).

For the record, I don't believe in jinxes.  I've just been having fun with you, but apparently - you don't like it much.  Ok. I took it too far and now anytime I make a comment/joke, you take it personally.  I'm sorry. 

2 minutes ago, True Grich said:

For the record, I don't believe in jinxes.  I've just been having fun with you, but apparently - you don't like it much.  Ok. I took it too far and now anytime I make a comment/joke, you take it personally.  I'm sorry. 

Now who is taking this too seriously? Anyhow, I was just confused about your "joke" about the Sandlot. I wasn't taking it personally, because I didn't know what you meant. 

1 minute ago, Angelsjunky said:

Now who is taking this too seriously? Anyhow, I was just confused about your "joke" about the Sandlot. I wasn't taking it personally, because I didn't know what you meant. 

That was just me thinking out loud.  "Of course, he's never watched it... "  - I know that didn't make sense to anyone else.  My bad.