• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels (5/27/22): Silseth on the mound, Ward DH'ing, no Ohtani or Rendon

Just now, Angelsfan1984 said:

What did I miss? I’ve been at the brewery with 2 kids. Give me the cliffs notes version.

Silseth was in trouble in all but the 4th inning, was able to get a few GIDP to get out of trouble until the 5th where he gave up the lead but Herget was able to pitch out of trouble. Wade shockingly hit a HR in the 5th to take the lead back. The umps unpredictably fuck us over again with replay and take away a run where there was no way they should have overturned the call.

4 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

That's such fucking bullshit. Replay is worthless if they are overturning that bullshit. Un fucking real

3 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

I am very pissed off. They have not overturned anything close at all this season and yet they think there was enough there to overturn it??? Complete and utter bullshit

1 minute ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

Replay is a fucking joke. 

How do you really feel?

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

So what does everyone think of the broadcast?  

- better video quality 

- play by play guy is way better than o'neal

- umpire mic is pretty cool

- pence much less cringe than gubby but gubby gives much more insightful points 

- nolan much better than last time 

- blonde reporter heidi is very good at her interviews  

- star wars stuff is lame but that was angels idea not apple+ 

3 minutes ago, Pancake Bear said:

MLB: "Why can't the Angels seem to make the playoffs? It would be so good for baseball for Trout and Ohtani to play in October!"

Also MLB: "Let's go out of our way to call every close play against the Angels, even when the video evidence should favor them!"

🙄

Such bullshit.

I hate to say it but it really does feel this way