• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The offense

tdawg87

It’s definitely not helpful that in this tiny sample we’re working with, Trout, Ohtani and Rendon haven’t really hit a lot.  I’m not really worried about it.  I do think it’s bad that the defense keeps looking awful.  I do think it’s bad that Rojas keep getting AB’s over our key young players that needs reps.  That last one being more of an annoyance than anything else.  I don’t think Adell playing less than I’d like matters.  But the D is something.  They’re apparently 1st in errors already.  It would be good if they stopped being fuck ups a little bit.  Anyway, we’ll see how it goes. 

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s definitely not helpful that in this tiny sample we’re working with, Trout, Ohtani and Rendon haven’t really hit a lot.  I’m not really worried about it.  I do think it’s bad that the defense keeps looking awful.  I do think it’s bad that Rojas keep getting AB’s over our key young players that needs reps.  That last one being more of an annoyance than anything else.  I don’t think Adell playing less than I’d like matters.  But the D is something.  They’re apparently 1st in errors already.  It would be good if they stopped being fuck ups a little bit.  Anyway, we’ll see how it goes. 

when your team of 26 guys is tremendously reliant on 3-4 people, you're setting yourself up for massive inconsistency.  

6 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

when your team of 26 guys is tremendously reliant on 3-4 people, you're setting yourself up for massive inconsistency.  

I mean I think Stassi has been fine.  Walsh has been good.  Marsh is off to a great start. I know I don’t need to tell you that most teams don’t have impact players 1-9.  If we’re getting more from the big dawgs no one is complaining.  Right now that’s the problem.   I think it’ll be fine.  

Edited by UndertheHalo