• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sleepy Joe trying to get out of future presidential debates?

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

This is about making sure Trump doesn’t run wild if he doesn’t get the nomination.  Trump won’t be doing any loyalty pledge and anyone that expects otherwise fundamentally has not been able to understand Trump.  You are loyal to Trump.  That’s the way it goes.  Not the other way around.  

On 1/13/2022 at 3:20 PM, Kotchman said:

Nobody is afraid of debating JB or any other dimwit Democrat. It’s the timeline and liberal ball licking moderators that most are against. Most liberals that can actually debate are lawyers. The majority of dem politicians aren’t ex lawyers and they can’t defend their horse shit either. Liberalism by design is best presented as a cluster fuck of single issues in a vacuum. Liberalism just doesn’t stand when truth and real world common sense are in the room

Why did I know who posted this without even looking.

On 2/17/2023 at 3:07 PM, Taylor said:

Um, no. That is the Republicans. Do they really believe that Trump will be deterred if he loses the nomination? He is trying to blackmail the party into nominating his traitorous ass for another run at the White House. He is proving the he cares about Trump. Period. Not the country. Not the party. Himself. He craves power and adoration.

7 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Um, no. That is the Republicans. Do they really believe that Trump will be deterred if he loses the nomination? He is trying to blackmail the party into nominating his traitorous ass for another run at the White House. He is proving the he cares about Trump. Period. Not the country. Not the party. Himself. He craves power and adoration.

He may win but he is bleeding supporters every day. Most will probably still vote for him in a national election but a good percentage may sit out. He isn’t winning votes attacking the religious right and hanging out with establishment reps and the lgbt reps. 

12 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

He may win but he is bleeding supporters every day. Most will probably still vote for him in a national election but a good percentage may sit out. He isn’t winning votes attacking the religious right and hanging out with establishment reps and the lgbt reps. 

IMO Trump is panicking because he feels his grip on the party loosening. He has always been irrational, but this is pushing him over the edge.  One thing that he cannot tolerate or accept (besides losing an election) is the thought that he no longer fully controls the GOP.

15 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Why did I know who posted this without even looking.

Was true then and remains true today. Libs generally form coalitions of single issue voters.  Dems don’t want to discuss racism and abortion as a broader moral subject.  Dems certainly don’t want to discuss the effects of green energy , defund the police ,and gun control on minorities. Dems will avoid and lie to women on the eventual huge impacts of men playing on the girls team. They are masters of rally abortion , welfare, and lgbt voters around their single issue and don’t allow internal dissent to rise in the party.

By no means is the rep party or Trump flawless. In fact they’re both pretty terrible but neither are completely bat shit crazy. It’s tough to reach common ground with a group that believes in pregnant men. 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Was true then and remains true today. Libs generally form coalitions of single issue voters.  Dems don’t want to discuss racism and abortion as a broader moral subject.  Dems certainly don’t want to discuss the effects of green energy , defund the police ,and gun control on minorities. Dems will avoid and lie to women on the eventual huge impacts of men playing on the girls team. They are masters of rally abortion , welfare, and lgbt voters around their single issue and don’t allow internal dissent to rise in the party.

By no means is the rep party or Trump flawless. In fact they’re both pretty terrible but neither are completely bat shit crazy. It’s tough to reach common ground with a group that believes in pregnant men. 

I was in complete agreement with the last paragraph until I hit the final sentence. I have never heard that in my life.

1 minute ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

IMO Trump is panicking because he feels his grip on the party loosening. He has always been irrational, but this is pushing him over the edge.  One thing that he cannot tolerate or accept (besides losing an election) is the thought that he no longer fully controls the GOP.

You’re right on that. I know some long time loyalists that worked on his campaign and they’re about done with him. These are Floridians that don’t love Desantis. People are furious with his recent strategy and Desantis attacks. The law and order tweets are no longer going to get it done. People want action and Desantis is doing while trump is tweeting. Personally I like some of his tweets and believe he was robbed. It’s time for him to move forward and accept his failures with covid lockdowns , vaccines , and civil unrest. 

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I was in complete agreement with the last paragraph until I hit the final sentence. I have never heard that in my life.

I don’t believe most dems believe that and it’s sad the party pushed it. I sent the scholastic book list to stick the other day. Over 150 books available to purchase in schools across America. If we could get the alternate lifestyles agenda out of our schools , there is some common ground. I’m willing to meet dems half way on infrastructure, realistic clean energy , and some social programs but let’s reduce abortions and stop the lgbt agenda with the kids. They’ll be adults soon enough and have plenty of time to decide how they want to do it.

• 6 months later...