• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rittenhouse Trial

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

This is probably not insignificant in causing him to become bloodthirsty sociopath.  Regrettable.  They should have taken the fucking freak. 

Three skateboarders would still be skateboarding if the useless Marines had sent li'l Kyle to Boot Camp.

Rittenhouse is a moron, and from some of the recent news about his high school dropout status and being rejected by the Marines (lmao), who will accept just about everyone, it seems like he might have a mental or psychological disorder.

If he rid the world of a child predator, bully for him. But that doesn't make him immune to the consequences. Best lawyer GoFundMe can buy.

55 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

@Taylor and @UndertheHalo are upset that a dude who sexually abused 5 children isn't alive anymore.

What is wrong with them?

Your brain doesn’t work dude, as ever this is the main thing you show on this website.  Did lil Kyle know that when he got his retard mother to drive him 80 miles to go get a chance to shoot people? 

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Your brain doesn’t work dude, as ever this is the main thing you show on this website.  Did lil Kyle know that when he got his retard mother to drive him 80 miles to go get a chance to shoot people? 

I guess it's not smart to chase a guy who's strapped with an AR. Sucks for the pedo I guess.

53 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The consequences seem to be exoneration and fame.

im sure he’ll take that

It's cute how you Q types think the court system is just and fair when it benefits a mentally challenged young white man. 

As for his fame, I'd say he's more of a joke now than a hero. I'm sure he'll run for Congress in some Bumfuck district in a few years.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

You seem upset.

Joseph Rosenbaum's victims will be better for this, I promise.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

It's cute how you Q types think the court system is just and fair when it benefits a mentally challenged young white man. 

This may surprise you, but in a just world, cases are judged on their merit. Not whether the perp is right or left leaning.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

say he's more of a joke now than a hero. I'm sure he'll run for Congress in some Bumfuck district in a few years.

To ideologically captured wing nuts, sure.

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

This may surprise you, but in a just world, cases are judged on their merit. Not whether the perp is right or left leaning.

I agree. Including when former presidents are on trial.

8 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I'm sure all those cases being brought just after his presidency is just a coincidence.

3 of the 4 trials are due to actions he took while he was president and after. 

4 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The E Jean Carrol case? The "fraud" case in NY?

The democrats are playing a game of throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

Those are civil trials bozo.

53 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The E Jean Carrol case? The "fraud" case in NY?

The democrats are playing a game of throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

How do you feel about him defrauding people with Trump University? About stealing from his own charity? Was he a victim? Or was he guilty? 

13 minutes ago, Kevin said:

How do you feel about him defrauding people with Trump University? About stealing from his own charity? Was he a victim? Or was he guilty? 

He won't respond directly to this. Instead, he'll bring up Hunter Biden.

57 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

You seem upset.

Joseph Rosenbaum's victims will be better for this, I promise.

lol whatever you say man.   I’m simply pointing out that you’re a dumb fuck on this. See I’m being generous and not saying you are broadly.  Just on this topic.  Hmm I wonder what your response to this would be if it was a sub 80 IQ leftoid who was out shooting I dunno.  Jan 6th rioters.  I’m sure you’d feel the same.  Because obviously you’re an honest person and not fucking moron.