• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Oh look, the Skankees arrive tomorrow.

1.  Pettitte v. Wilson - even or a slight advantage Yankess

2.  Phelps v. Hanson - even or a slight edge to Yankees (better peripherals on Phelps)

3.  Sabathia v. Weaver - even or a slight edge to Angels (Sabathia has been pretty pedestrian this season)

Comes down to offensive production...and having seen Texeria and Youk flailing away at pitches, plus having Vernon Wells in the line-up, I think the offensive futility is pretty even.

Should be a good series, besides the obnoxious Yankee fans in attendance, that is.

This is the series I usually attend. With a grandchild on the way in August, will have to forgo the trip this time. Still interested in the Rivera card from Sunday if anyone can bear to part with one.

It would be nice if the Angels played their customary series against the Yanks and took at least two out of three, but the way this team has played apart from the eight-game winning streak, I'm afraid I just don't see it. I just hope that Wells doesn't decide to go on a three-game tear. That would truly suck.

LOL. It's looks like A's and Cardinals fans haven't watched too many Angels games this season. A Yankee sweep is increasingly likely. The Yankees winning at least two is all but guaranteed. If we win two I'll shit on my own face. And us sweeping is absolutely impossible.

I've watched many an Angels game...so many that I considered poking my own eyes out (but, then...I just go an watch the Cardinals highlights and all is well again).

The Yankees offense is terrible...actually, putrid is a better description.  Outside of Cano (Gardner to small extent), no one in that line-up can hit.

Texeria...Hafner...Wells...Nix...Stewart.  You gotta be kidding me...that is almost a AAA line-up.

LOL. It's looks like A's and Cardinals fans haven't watched too many Angels games this season. A Yankee sweep is increasingly likely. The Yankees winning at least two is all but guaranteed. If we win two I'll shit on my own face. And us sweeping is absolutely impossible.

I think someone owes us a picture of this!!!  :P

I told you stranger things have happened in baseball.  ^_^