• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Vasgersian

38 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Im watching the Cubs / Braves game. And hes announcing.

This is weird. 

Like are you with us, or with everybody.

Also. Id be a lot cooler w this if Mota or Rex did play by play for all teams, not just us. 

I guess I expect more from Matt.

trojan

`

51 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Im watching the Cubs / Braves game. And hes announcing.

This is weird. 

Like are you with us, or with everybody.

I'm not a fan of it either. I certainly don't want an announcer who is a homer, but it just feels weird, like he's a hired gun who deigns to call games for our benefit a couple of times per week. 

Although I think he's great and better than Sutton, I would rather just have Sutton do all the games than what we have currently. 

Vasgersian is great, I love him. That said, they need to get him and Sutton back in the booth in home and away games. Especially if these guys are vaccinated, which I'm pretty sure they are. The delay on these calls are way behind. It sucks honestly! 

But I hear you @ten ocho recon scout I would rather have him as our voice, not everyone else's as well. 

Sutton feels more like he's our guy.

IMO: Vasgersian > Sutton

I don't dislike Sutton. I like him personally, but I just don't care for his style. But if he was the only guy they'd hired, I wouldn't be angry. I'd rather have Victor than either, tbh, but between the two I like Vasgersian quite a bit more. If it takes sharing him with other national stuff to keep him around, I'm okay with that personally. 

M

1 hour ago, Pancake Bear said:

IMO: Vasgersian > Sutton

I don't dislike Sutton. I like him personally, but I just don't care for his style. But if he was the only guy they'd hired, I wouldn't be angry. I'd rather have Victor than either, tbh, but between the two I like Vasgersian quite a bit more. If it takes sharing him with other national stuff to keep him around, I'm okay with that personally. 

Man, I miss Victor Rojas

It's hard to replace an announcer fans have got used to and like. Halos hire 2 so you do not know who is doing game on any given night. Vasgersian has made a lot of mistakes. I like just having same announcer. Rojas and Gubie were a great pair. Should have made Victor GM /announcer, we could have listened to trade conversations on live TV. I miss Don Wells.

11 hours ago, cals said:

I’ve never thought it was fair to be so critical of Hudler.  He was upbeat and funny and very good to the fans.  Had been paired with someone better than Physioc, I think there would have been a lot less criticism.

Im one of the lone weirdos who liked Hud.

He was an idiot, sure. But he was good for laughs, too

Im probably biased since we were good back then, though

so far, vasgersian feels like the uncle who stops by for a few hours at thanksgiving, and then disappears until next thanksgiving.

he isn't developing much of a good flow with this team yet, and he often sounds like he doesn't know this team all that well. i look forward to him being with us full time. i like the flow he's developing with gubi, and think it's better than what victor and gubi had (i've documented my feelings about the two of them here often enough).

sutton is doing fine. not the best announcer we've had, but far from being the worst. he's developing a good flow, too.

2 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Im one of the lone weirdos who liked Hud.

He was an idiot, sure. But he was good for laughs, too

Im probably biased since we were good back then, though

I like Hud signed autographs for my kids looked up at us with big smile and enjoyed doing it. I remember his story when he was let go my angels  as color man. Before people got up and left the room he said wait a minute and went around and thanked everyone for the opportunity.