• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sweet Interview Yesterday

Not sure I can do it justice in a post. It was amazing!

I along with one of the supervisors who works for me are interviewing a guy for a full-time position yesterday.

One of the questions we ask all applicants has to do with procrastination.

Me: "Everyone procrastinates at times. Please give me an example of something you procrastinate on."

Him (sitting up straight, shirt and tie, fingers crossed): "Easy - calling a bitch back after I hit it."

Not in the running. I asked him a question earlier. Something like "If a client called and asked you a question you didn't know the answer to, how would you handle that situation?" He said: "Oh man...I'd just ask you or this dude (pointing to my employee)"

Not in the running. I asked him a question earlier. Something like "If a client called and asked you a question you didn't know the answer to, how would you handle that situation?" He said: "Oh man...I'd just ask you or this dude (pointing to my employee)"

Wow, when I worked at Chuck E. Cheese, all they asked was "when can you start".

Things have certainly changed.

You should have thrown him off with a question like, "If you had to choose between sealing a lucrative deal that would improve your chances at a bonus and possibly a promotion OR tapping the ass of our hot secretary in the supplies room, what would you choose?"

You know, just to see his reaction.

This sounds like a guy I worked with in the mortgage biz about 10 years ago. I actually went to high school with him too, so now he's my "friend" on facebook.  White guy who thinks he's black. Everything he posts is talking about banging black girls. His profile pic is him with his shirt off taken in a mirror showing off his abs. The phone in his hand looks like a flip phone from 2003. Funny stuff.

Not sure I can do it justice in a post. It was amazing!

I along with one of the supervisors who works for me are interviewing a guy for a full-time position yesterday.

One of the questions we ask all applicants has to do with procrastination.

Me: "Everyone procrastinates at times. Please give me an example of something you procrastinate on."

Him (sitting up straight, shirt and tie, fingers crossed): "Easy - calling a bitch back after I hit it."

I do a lot of employment interviews. The answers some people give are amazing. For most positions we ask that the applicant describe a problem and how he/she went about resolving it. One guy, completely serious, said "I got a flat tire once, and I pulled a can of Fix-A-Flat out of the trunk and fixed it." I'm sure that will be a very valuable skill. Somewhere else. We generally prefer that our nurses be proficient at things a bit more involved - and relevant to the job - than tire repair. Not exactly the kind of management skills we were hoping to reveal.