• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Morosi: White Sox, Twins, and Braves interested in Dylan Bundy

mmc

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

If they're willing to give up Kiriloff and Balazovic then you gotta at least consider it.

I would do that. Balazovic is probably a an extra year away, but he has the chance to be a front of the rotation arm. 

Plus we have the option of trading Kiriloff, for a top pitching arm has well.

looking at the twins, they also need an ofer bat. 

Add Bundy and Goodwin for Kirioff, Balazovic, Enlo. 

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I still think we are over valuing Bundy. I realize he has a year of control so that definitely helps but a handful of excellent starts and the last few decent won't exactly land us anywhere near what Clevinger brought in for example. I think we are going to be sorely disappointed at whatever we get back.

4 minutes ago, zenmaster said:

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but I still think we are over valuing Bundy. I realize he has a year of control so that definitely helps but a handful of excellent starts and the last few decent won't exactly land us anywhere near what Clevinger brought in for example. I think we are going to be sorely disappointed at whatever we get back.

The good news is we don't have to trade him....and we may not....